Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread full of only positive things!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
For me, watching the Maestro outperform the rest of the team.

Probably earns a fraction of our "stars" salary, who have allegedly given up because of Hughton's tactics.
If only 2 or 3 of them could read the game as clearly as he can. Maybe our tactics could be a bit more adventurous.

May not see his flair again. So I will enjoy every second I can.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
photo-1522120691812-dcdfb625f397

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We've avoided mid-table mediocrity and the season isn't petering out in a series of meaningless matches with nothing riding on them. Exciting!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Circumstances mean that I have probably watched my last live game of the season! I really hope I come to regret it too.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was stuck up in the NW top corner last night, no pies, no drink, nearly left at half time, the writing was already on the wall.

Only positives I can come up with right now are Nothing to do with football. I Won't be going to the Amex again in a hurry, certainly not this season.

Circumstances mean that I have probably watched my last live game of the season! I really hope I come to regret it too.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Some of the noisier JCL's might clear off,and Chris is still in charge.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
We are not relegated after lat nights game. Keep the faith people, i have seen into the future and that point against Wolves and Arsenal and a win against Newcastle see us safe.

Get you cash on it, i had the premonition and Christopher William Gerard Hughton leaves at the end of season. Didn't get to see who replaced him sorry

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The 10 London based Cardiff fans I drank with pre match loved their Harvey's and went home happy. I loved my Harvey's too.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We get a nice local away trip to Portsmouth!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here