A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Brighton 0 - 1 Millwall

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Millwall under Hyppia was worse for sure but that’s the first time ever I’ve left sub 85 minutes because frankly getting home to London an hour earlier definitely preferable to watching that shower of shite.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Millwall under Hyppia was worse for sure but that’s the first time ever I’ve left sub 85 minutes because frankly getting home to London an hour earlier definitely preferable to watching that shower of shite.

All of this. First time I’ve left early, atrociously bad and the trains have been up the shit today.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That was old school shite wasn't it?

We were appallingly abject against Southampton. We set the bar very low in that game but we have sauntered under it today without breaking sweat. Let's see what we can rustle up for an encore against Cardiff...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Worst ever in my view, we have lost the plot big time and if we lose Tuesday there will be a lot of angst as there was today in WSU

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I can take getting hammered against the big teams but to be turned over in such a fashion in such a manner is unforgivable. Everyone needs to take a long look at themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here