Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I assume Izquierdo is somewhere between 'raring to go' and 'nursing a career ending chronic injury' depending upon who you speak to.

Hughton said today he's missed him...(although of course he's back now)

""Jose Izquierdo has been a miss for us - he scored five goals last term.
"But it's part and parcel of the game and you have to be able to cope.
"You sometimes look at other clubs, and some have had it worse than us, you have to get on with it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Pre Cardiff

Knockaert [suspended] game 1 of 3
Gross [hamstring] - training and available
March [calf] - training and available for selection. Hughton says he could have played March v Bournemouth but it was too early. "The (Bournemouth) decision was mine. He came off in the Chelsea game, missed last Saturday, trained Thursday, Friday.
"Could I have started him? Yes, but possibly a risk. I didn't want to take that risk with it."

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17573961.pascal-gross-back-in-the-frame-for-albion/
https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/sp...o-replace-red-card-culprit-anthony-knockaert/

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Pre Newcastle

Propper [hamstring] - out

Knockaert [suspension] - available for Newcastle "We know he is available. Decisions will be made on what I think is the best team to get a result."

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not too disappointed Proper is out.

AK back is a positive.

Gross a bit more match fit and I fancy him to deliver.

Seagulls

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Pre NewcastleKnockaert [suspension] - available for Newcastle "We know he is available. Decisions will be made on what I think is the best team to get a result."

Oh dear so not involved then. Might have missed it but was there any reference from CH re the red card and suspension other than ‘no complaints’?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here