Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Extra Tickets' and Resale

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
But you could put your ST on the exchange and get the cash from the club for that.
Then use the Tickets that you have bought for yourself.

Think this is the only permitted way out of this predicament. Give the ticket office a call, tell a white lie and say who you bought it for is out of the country or something. If they won't refund then use the guest tickets and list yours on exchange. As others have pointed out your fan number is associated with those tickets so if they get sold on and the club are aware it comes down to you being responsible. If however your brother has a mate that is willing to pay him and promise to behave then no-one else need know.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Let him have the tickets and chuck a couple of bob his way too if you can manage it. It’s a crap time of year to be skint, especially if you’ve got children.

This.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
So.... I've bought my Brother some Tesco gift vouchers, I'm using the tickets (I originally bought for him and his Missus) to go to the game with my Son, and I've listed my ST's on the exchange to recoup some of the money spent on the Tesco vouchers for him.

Thanks for everyone's input - and see you at the Chelsea game from the West Lower, which will be odd staring at someone sat in my ST seats opposite me in the East Lower.... ???

All's well that ends well, etc... presuming my ST seats sell! Bit of a pain not knowing if they've sold until after the game.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
So.... I've bought my Brother some Tesco gift vouchers, I'm using the tickets (I originally bought for him and his Missus) to go to the game with my Son, and I've listed my ST's on the exchange to recoup the money spent on the Tesco vouchers for him.

Thanks for everyone's input - and see you at the Chelsea game from the West Lower, which will be odd staring at someone sat in my ST seats opposite me in the East Lower.... ???

All's well that ends well, etc... presuming my ST seats sell! Bit of a pain not knowing if they've sold until after the game.
You can check if your seats are on sale, surely... if not, sold...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's the first time I've ever listed mine, and in the rules it basically says "you won't find out if they've sold until after the game..." :shrug:

That isn't true. If you go back on to list your tickets it will show you if it is sold

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
On it. Thank You!!

twothu.jpeg

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
It would state that they have been resold if someone has bought them.

I have had to sell mine via the exchange for Everton and Liverpool and luckily they have both been sold.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's the first time I've ever listed mine, and in the rules it basically says "you won't find out if they've sold until after the game..." :shrug:

Officially that's true, but if you log onto the ticketing site and go to purchase seats in your block for the game - if your seats are still showing as available then they haven't sold, if they're not, they have...

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Just looked and saw they're not sold yet.... and I doubt they will as there seems to be quite a large number for sale throughout the ground.

Do people traditionally buy tickets via a 'last minute rush' - or well in advance?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just looked and saw they're not sold yet.... and I doubt they will as there seems to be quite a large number for sale throughout the ground.

Do people traditionally buy tickets via a 'last minute rush' - or well in advance?

In which block are your ST?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not much more than a couple of hundred left........be surprised if they don't sell. Lats minute decisions, people waiting for payday etc......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here