Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
It is thoroughly racist and made even more repulsive by the fact the poster used Robert Eaton's murder as an excuse to vent his racist views. Really not cool.

I usually stay out of these threads but this post is absolute crap, the only one using Robert Eaton's name to score points here is you and its pretty despicable

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I usually stay out of these threads but this post is absolute crap, the only one using Robert Eaton's name to score points here is you and its pretty despicable

I'm not going to get into a discussion over that daft racist post. If you can't make the connection then I'm not going to educate you.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm not going to get into a discussion over that daft racist post. If you can't make the connection then I'm not going to educate you.

You are making a huge tit out of yourself self Nipple and if you think calling you a nasty piece of work is a personal insult it’s no wonder you have several accounts on here you obnoxious little man!

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are making a huge tit out of yourself self Nipple and if you think calling you a nasty piece of work is a personal insult it’s no wonder you have several accounts on here you obnoxious little man!

Pathetic. Maybe my wording could have been better , perhaps I should have said you were using the memory of those who were murdered in 9/11 such as Robert Eton, to post racist crap. It would not have made your post any less despicable or racist and it would not have made your faux outrage or that of your cronies any more palatable. You posted racist crap under cover of the victims of 9/11. Own it.

NB. I use one account on here, digressing into other topics to discredit me is not going to help you.

Anyway, the thread was started to bait and it's all rather pathetic. I'm "flouncing". Honestly, this board lately.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Pathetic. Maybe my wording could have been better , perhaps I should have said you were using the memory of those who were murdered in 9/11 such as Robert Eton, to post racist crap. It would not have made your post any less despicable or racist and it would not have made your faux outrage or that of your cronies any more palatable. You posted racist crap under cover of the victims of 9/11. Own it.

NB. I use one account on here, digressing into other topics to discredit me is not going to help you.

Anyway, the thread was started to bait and it's all pathetic. I'm "flouncing". Honestly, this board lately.

I’ll not own it you delusional prick, I made a statement which I suggested the Arab ***** who carried out this atrocity should rot in hell for their actions, I even suggested in my post it was racist !

So to be clear I hate those that cause the hurt and pain 17 years ago and you jump onboard as usual without engaging your brain before your keyboard and mention RE, now it’s you digging yourself out of your usual pitiful hole.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’ll not own it you delusional prick, I made a statement which I suggested the Arab ***** who carried out this atrocity should rot in hell for their actions, I even suggested in my post it was racist !

So to be clear I hate those that cause the hurt and pain 17 years ago and you jump onboard as usual without engaging your brain before your keyboard and mention RE, now it’s you digging yourself out of your usual pitiful hole.

Like I say, you made a despicable racist post, using the memory of victims such as Robert Eaton as a platform to voice your racist opinions. On the anniversary of their murder of all days! That to me is despicable and the full weight of all your cronies giving me abuse will not change my opinion of your post. I'm right and I stand by my post.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I make the following racist statement!

17 years ago 19 men of Arab persuasion changed the world as we know it and not in a good way, I hope the cowardly backward Arab ***** are rotting in hell for the pain they caused!!!!

Be the better man. Racist posts are not the answer. Though one would be hard pushed to believe that with certain individual’s input on some threads on this board over the last year.

I'm clearly in one camp here and it isn't the same one as [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and probably in the same one as [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION], but I am happy to concede his post above wasn't racist (possibly deliberately inciteful, maybe?). Much as I am happy to argue different a different point of view, I will try to stay above the personal digs and prefer we didn't let the thread descend into name calling and then get moved/deleted. However diverse the viewpoint we kept the debate at a civilised level (as far as is possible!)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Like I say, you made a despicable racist post, using the memory of victims such as Robert Eaton as a platform to voice your racist opinions. On the anniversary of their murder of all days! That to me is despicable and the full weight of all your cronies giving me abuse will not change my opinion of your post. I'm right and I stand by my post.

You said you were flouncing?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It is thoroughly racist and made even more repulsive by the fact the poster used Robert Eaton's murder as an excuse to vent his racist views. Really not cool.

You utter moron, how dare you even associate my hatred for those who committed and contributed to this atrocity and how dare you even use the late RE and his memory’s to try and get one over on my post!

You are a nasty piece of work Nipple!

you really are a nasty wanker

See, when people ask why threads get moved to the Other Stuff or people banned it's not because of Islam, or cancer or free speech or anything. It's because every thread on this topic descends in to the above childish name calling. It adds nothing to the board. Stop it now all three of you on today of all days.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
See, when people ask why threads get moved to the Other Stuff or people banned it's not because of Islam, or cancer or free speech or anything. It's because every thread on this topic descends in to the above childish name calling. It adds nothing to the board. Stop it now all three of you on today of all days.

Couldn't agree more.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Indeed
when someone is as vulgar as that its right its called out

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Exactly the response I expected.
I would have said the same whoever posted. Put whatever spin you like o it, you posted it. Stop digging your hole. The faux outrage is fooling nobody and personal abuse won't help your cause.

No, you can be a nasty individual, who will twist anything to suit your current agenda.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You jump to your conclusions and let the bile build up. I will continue to direct my contempt at only those who deserve it and base that on their personal actions not their skin colour, religion, gender identity, sexuality or any other arbitrary factor.

Oh, so criminal statistical trends are to be ignored? And background checks papered over? And facts thrown into the skip just so that sections of the community are not labelled? Good for you and your conscience, good luck with that. Still got those tools, can do a deal if needed..........

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Oh, so criminal statistical trends are to be ignored? And background checks papered over? And facts thrown into the skip just so that sections of the community are not labelled? Good for you and your conscience, good luck with that. Still got those tools, can do a deal if needed..........

Ok... you stand by your bigotry and I'll stick by my Liberal Elite beliefs. Enjoy.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ok... you stand by your bigotry and I'll stick by my Liberal Elite beliefs. Enjoy.

Look you ignoramous, I do not tar everybody with the same brush, but nor do I ignore the blindingly obvious. Brexit happened because of the refusal/inability of the 'oh so fxxking morally superior' to listen to the man on the street, and I say that as a staunch remainer. You keep refusing to see, hear or speak no evil whilst Rome (Western society) burns. Numptie.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Whilst we squabble about religion, race, power, control, etc there seems to be no recognition towards the state of mental health within our society. Why are these crimes on the rise? Why are young, vulnerable people being so easily influenced and manipulated by such negativity? Life is becoming a very dark place for a lot of people growing up now. It's as if humanity has regressed emotionally and we're now at a point of mass social anxiety where everyone is becoming scared of everywhere and everyone. Even when we discuss these issues, we turn on each other without the desire for resolution.

The youth of today are being flooded with games which are centred around killing virtual humans. They watch films which graphically show murder, revenge and terrorism as a standard human characteristic trait. The news reports murder cases as if it's a weather report, and yet no one wants to discuss the deep rooted, psychological influence behind why the behaviour of humanity has gone so dark. I don't know what this is all going to lead to, but we need more open minded, emphatic positive views and solutions to these psychopathic human break downs for the sake of human evolution.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Whilst we squabble about religion, race, power, control, etc there seems to be no recognition towards the state of mental health within our society. Why are these crimes on the rise? Why are young, vulnerable people being so easily influenced and manipulated by such negativity? Life is becoming a very dark place for a lot of people growing up now. It's as if humanity has regressed emotionally and we're now at a point of mass social anxiety where everyone is becoming scared of everywhere and everyone. Even when we discuss these issues, we turn on each other without the desire for resolution.

The youth of today are being flooded with games which are centred around killing virtual humans. They watch films which graphically show murder, revenge and terrorism as a standard human characteristic trait. The news reports murder cases as if it's a weather report, and yet no one wants to discuss the deep rooted, psychological influence behind why the behaviour of humanity has gone so dark. I don't know what this is all going to lead to, but we need more open minded, emphatic positive views and solutions to these psychopathic human break downs for the sake of human evolution.

Imho the internet has a lot to answer for in the above respect!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here