Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I’d be happy to keep this thread as up to date as I have time for over the next 16 days.

At this time we have 33466 tickets to sell with certain season ticket holders getting first dibbs tomorrow morning. I’ll also keep an eye on how Man City’s sales are going, along with any Club Wembley tickets that are made available and shall report back.

I’m also going to add a poll so you can predict if and when you think we will sell out

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hopefully there'll be enough tickets to go to the fans that genuinely want to go, rather than Joe Bloggs from Outer Mongolia wanting to go, as they flew over Sussex once, way back in 1883, and fancied supporting Albion!!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Hoping it will be after all bronze members. Most seasons I will go to plenty of matches, this season for a number of reasons we have only been able to make 1.

Have already moved so many things around in order to be able to make the semi final and get childcare etc. so will be gutted if the son and I don't get to go. I have a couple of club Wembley seats in reserve but want to be in with the real action.

Realistically as a former Withdean season ticket holder I should be allowed to go in the first lot of sales ...

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
I'm hoping to get one for me and the gf, had to give up my season ticket a couple of years ago for financial reasons, and as such have only been to a handful of games since.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Weds 27th when season ticker holders can buy an extra 2.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hopefully there'll be enough tickets to go to the fans that genuinely want to go, rather than Joe Bloggs from Outer Mongolia wanting to go, as they flew over Sussex once, way back in 1883, and fancied supporting Albion!!

Outer Mongolia of course no longer exists, given that it is just Mongolia, with Inner Mongolia being an autonomous region of China.

There are currently 83 members of the Mongolian Seagulls Supporters Club, PB is scheduled to speak at their July meeting

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There will be lots that can't go, its the start of the Easter hols.Won't quite sell out

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Outer Mongolia of course no longer exists, given that it is just Mongolia, with Inner Mongolia being an autonomous region of China.

There are currently 83 members of the Mongolian Seagulls Supporters Club, PB is scheduled to speak at their July meeting

Pedant :lolol:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So glad I forked out for Bronze Membership this year. As good a bargain as buying a ticket for the Stoke match that I couldn't go to.

As in for a regular away game, the points thresholds always seems to be set so that if you're in band one, you are guaranteed a ticket as long as you buy during that period.

For this game, I reckon the guaranteed window is the 65 points of Bronze. But I reckon there will still be tickets available after the 29th.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here