Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't worry, folks. We won't leave. Boris the liar doesn't have the support to railroad a no deal 'over the cliff' Brexit, which is his only plan.

Plus, he wants to be loved. Being the biggest **** who ever gained high office, making Cameron and Chamberlain look like mighty statesman, isn't part of the script.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
Don't worry, folks. We won't leave. Boris the liar doesn't have the support to railroad a no deal 'over the cliff' Brexit, which is his only plan.

Plus, he wants to be loved. Being the biggest **** who ever gained high office, making Cameron and Chamberlain look like mighty statesman, isn't part of the script.

He doesn't need the support does he?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Best merge with BREXIT thread. One is enough.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Very poorly written and dumb down version of events IMO.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He doesn't need the support does he?

Unless he's declared himself supreme ruler, I suspect he does.

3-davros-head.jpg

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You may be bored of hearing about it but surely you realise that this is the biggest crises Britain has faced since WW2?

One might argue we'd have been better off under the Germans, than we could possibly be under 'English' rule in a year or less.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You may be bored of hearing about it but surely you realise that this is the biggest crises Britain has faced since WW2?

That's why we have a thread that's been running for over three years with thousands of entries !

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Sorry to disillusion you, and burst your bubble and all that, but no, actually it isn't. Really it isn't.

It may be the biggest crisis our Westminster politicians have had - it must have been a real shock - and still a source of baffled outrage to them - to find that they had totally lost the faith of the majority of the UK voters, who fundamentally disagreed with their fundamental beliefs and didn't support the EU.

N.B. For anybody who feels compelled to burst in with an instant repost, by 'voters' I am referring to people who voted; those who abstained, by their actions (or inactions) tacitly accept the result. That is the essence of what not voting means.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Have to say he has could have been writing my thoughts here. Very simple evaluation and dismissal of those politicians who supported Brexit. They only represent themselves.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...9VzdXDuFUmXFYuPlHuWkllR5rE#Echobox=1566136857

What a load of bolleaux. I didn't vote leave because of the politicians - I voted leave because the EU is so corrupt they have never submitted a set of properly audited accounts, because of the CAP which was biased against our own farmers, because of the the wine lakes, the beef mountains, the butter mountains, and so on, because of being 'represented' in Europe by non elected people, because of the expense scandals and so on a so on. How arrogant to say that MP's supporting Leave are following their own agenda when those in favour of Remain are also following their own agenda. The referendum result was in favour of Leave - they should stop following their own agendas and follow the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here