Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Totenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I would take out Bissouma. Too risky. Already gave away 2 freekicks in dangerous spots.

But he's also one of the few trying to run with the ball and make something happen!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The premier league would be a better place without Brighton, horrible horrible negative side, not just against the big boys but almost every game, but because it’s nice guy Hughton nothing gets said #bhafc #thfc
— Craig Johnston (@craigjnufc) April 23, 2019

That is a fair point though. Every neutral I know says Hughton's a lovely guy and they really hope he keeps his job. It's fine when they don't have to watch every week but it isn't quite so cut and dried when it's your own team plummeting down the table at the wrong end of the season.

Still. Hanging on in there tonight. Good work Mr Dunk.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Poor Andone is literally running in circles while they ping the ball around him, like a puppy desperately hoping he’ll get a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Dunk deserves a move in the summer. I don't think he'll ever be a regular starter for England, but with better players around he can definitely improve further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here