Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
A) Not one Burnley fan wanted Dyche to go when we were relegated in 2015, as we are realistic about our place in the football world and understood the enormity of the achievement in even getting us promoted.

B) Fantastic to see the reason every single Burnley fan is licking their lips at your impending doom is still in place. Back you go to being the absolute non entity you always have been before Bloom got his pennies out. Exquisite.

Still, you can console yourselves with living in Brighton which seems to be your default fallback when the chips are down?!

What a sad little gobshite you are. Been waiting a while for this opportunity have you?

We understood collectively very well the enormity of the task and achievement of promotion, just as we did last year in survival thank you very much. Speaking of non-entities, you yourselves have done pretty well on the back of a couple of our ex-players, congrats.

Great thing about football is, it will always come full circle to bite you in the arse. Let's hope for the sake of your bantz it isn't a matter of a couple of weeks in this case.

If I was a particularly obnoxious bellend and gave the slightest **** about your club then I'd return the favour when inevitability comes calling. Fortunately neither apply.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Looks like the writing is on the wall, no hope with the remaining fixtures, unless they have no relegation troubles or a chance of qualifying for Europe.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Cardiff deserved that and we got exactly what we deserved too.

Well we're still just about out of the relegation places and have a game in hand, other than that I'm struggling for positives. A VERY bad day at the office.

:(

A very bad day at the office?? This shit has been going on since November ffs including the shit 1-0’s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here