Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And when freedom of movement ends? If they are still coming then we may as well stay in eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will just allow in what we need.I'm sure the EU will eventually provide jobs for their mass unemployed,or pay them out of extorted tarriffs.As for staying in,you might well be right.The new European Alliance for People and Nations sounds like they would drain the swamp of trough-guzzlers.Hope the Brexit party joins them.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My favourite was the Brexit Brits who wintered in their homes on the Costa whatever.

Who knew their lives would be turned upside down after they voted to leave the place they were living in.

MORONS.

Was that the guy that thought that, even after leaving, 'freedom of movement should remain for proper Europeans'? Basically, he didn't think restrictions would apply to white people.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
An oldie but a goodie

[tweet]1047032564601499650[/tweet]

Wonder why Spain and Greece are still pleading for us to go there on holiday?Dimwit.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wonder why Spain and Greece are still pleading for us to go there on holiday?Dimwit.

You can still get to Greece and Spain, it'll just be harder and more expensive.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1115216739464306689[/TWEET]

Mark Francois wants another chance to vote on his confidence or otherwise in Theresa May as leader of the Conservative party after a vote was held three months ago, as the evidence has changed and he believes people's minds will have to.

Mark Francois also believes the British public should not be allowed to change their minds from a decision made three years ago even through the evidence has changed and most believe people's minds have too.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You can still get to Greece and Spain, it'll just be harder and more expensive.

No it won't you dimwit.Their prices are already 20% down on last year.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No it won't you dimwit.Their prices are already 20% down on last year.

Deliberate missing of the point, if Freedom of Movement ends that will push up the price and complexity of travelling to Europe. And that's without factoring in the damage to the value of the pound.

BTW, minor point, I do like the blue passport you've put as your avatar but it might be worth more if it didn't have the "European Union" wording on the cover...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I did once have a friend who told a group of us he had once lived in Italy. When someone said "I didn't know that, how long did you live there for?", he replied "2 weeks".

I'm not sure you'd get it given the above, we all thought it was funny though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was that the guy that thought that, even after leaving, 'freedom of movement should remain for proper Europeans'? Basically, he didn't think restrictions would apply to white people.

Not sure about that, but the one I saw was another Despatches snippet.

"We'll only be able to stay for 90 days".
"Our dog won't be able to come with us"

Sadly I can't remember the rest of the 'unforeseeable' issues as I was laughing so hard at the stupid gammony morons.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not sure about that, but the one I saw was another Despatches snippet.

"We'll only be able to stay for 90 days".
"Our dog won't be able to come with us"

Sadly I can't remember the rest of the 'unforeseeable' issues as I was laughing so hard at the stupid gammony morons.

That's the clip. Although it may be have been a different gammon that came out with the proper Europeans quote.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
[TWEET]1115216739464306689[/TWEET]

Mark Francois wants another chance to vote on his confidence or otherwise in Theresa May as leader of the Conservative party after a vote was held three months ago, as the evidence has changed and he believes people's minds will have to.

is Mark Francois thick? The Tory party rules quite explicitly state that there can only be a leadership election every 12 months. We had one just three months. Can he not read the rule book or not be able to count?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Deliberate missing of the point, if Freedom of Movement ends that will push up the price and complexity of travelling to Europe. And that's without factoring in the damage to the value of the pound.

BTW, minor point, I do like the blue passport you've put as your avatar but it might be worth more if it didn't have the "European Union" wording on the cover...

Applying on line for a visa that costs less than the Turkish one might be hard for someone like you,but it certainly will not cost more than the £370 off my next holiday to Spain.Try looking at the prices compared to last year you dimwit.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I did once have a friend who told a group of us he had once lived in Italy. When someone said "I didn't know that, how long did you live there for?", he replied "2 weeks".

I'm not sure you'd get it given the above, we all thought it was funny though.

I stopped reading that at "I did once have a friend" :lolol:.Lincoln Imp tells a much better tale!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
is Mark Francois thick? The Tory party rules quite explicitly state that there can only be a leadership election every 12 months. We had one just three months. Can he not read the rule book or not be able to count?

He'd like a 2nd vote because people might have changed their mind from the first one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He's not the only one:-

[tweet]1115232206236995584[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here