Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
FFS! I've got to spend a third consecutive day nervously refreshing this page every few minutes :mad:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
26 minutes...?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This is the most commited thread I’ve ever seen on nsc, possibly on the internet.
Are Leicester fans doing this? I doubt it.
That should tell him something

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
What do you expect him to "report", just out of interest?

Not having a pop at Naylor, just disappointed it was a re-cap of yesterdays events and not 'the' big one we are all waiting for. Still, got to feel for the guy, there's no way he can match this thread!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Something we don't know would be a start.

I’m kinda 50/50 on this. On the one hand, it’d be great for us if he reported something we didn’t know. On the other, he does do precisely that on quite a few occasions, and he also has to cater for those folk who don’t read NSC.

6 minutes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m kinda 50/50 on this. On the one hand, it’d be great for us if he reported something we didn’t know. On the other, he does do precisely that on quite a few occasions, and he also has to cater for those folk who don’t read NSC.

6 minutes.

Eh ? Looks at the numbers.....there is no-one not reading NSC any more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Not having a pop at Naylor, ...

You clearly were:-

Looks like Naylor just read this thread and knocked up an article. Old news. Poor, very poor.

.. just disappointed it was a re-cap of yesterdays events and not 'the' big one we are all waiting for. Still, got to feel for the guy, there's no way he can match this thread!

He is a reporter; his job is to report the news. If the Ali deal wasn't completely done and dusted at the time of going to press, how can he report otherwise?

I seem to remember he received dog's abuse a few years ago when the Argus carried a story of the imminent signing of someone (can't remember who), only for the deal to fall through at the last minute (possibly because of a failed medical).

There have been, and will be, plenty of valid reasons for criticizing Naylor, but this isn't one of them.

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
WELL DONE EVERYONE - what a fantastic thread. This must now eclipse Calleri and cement its Gold status.

As a nurse on shift yesterday I made sure all my patients were kept up to date, mainly so I had a reason to keep sneakily checking this thread... oops.

The reason I'm posting this? Just so I can say "I was there"!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Almost certainly Naylor will only release player signing info with the club’s approval, otherwise he risks being cut out of the loop by them. He has been pretty spot on with his “not going to happen” articles and tweets so this info has almost certainly been passed to him by the club. Why would he want to antagonise them by making any statements that might jeopardise a signing and pissing off the club he is paid to write about?

I have no problem with him and his coverage of the Albion.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/16375041.albion-on-track-to-land-iran-winger-alireza-jahanbakhsh/

Looks like Naylor just read this thread and knocked up an article. Old news. Poor, very poor.

More childish Naylor-bashing.

So what would you do - make up news? Should he not report anything that appears on NSC? It’s his job to report anything relevant, whatever the source. And, unlike NSC, he has a duty to check that what he reports is verified.

Bear in mind that there are many thousands of Albion supporters who don’t waste hours of their lives on NSC like you and I do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here