Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Who should lead an emergency government?

WHo should lead an emergency govenment?

• Paul Chuckle

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tony Blair

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Michael Portillo

• Ruel Fox

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Steven Mulhern

• Kriss Akabusi

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Sue Barker

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Colin Hawkins

• HRH The Queen

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Meghan Markle

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • John Major

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Kevin Webster

• Barry Scott

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Alex Scott

• Vernon Kay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Blessed

Votes: 28 19.4%
  • Zoe Ball

• DJ Luck (MC Neat assistant)

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Barry from Eastenders

Votes: 21 14.6%
  • Su Pollard

• Charlie from Casualty

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Pete Tong

• Joey Essex

• Simon Cowell

• Total voters

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I’m staggered that Vernon Kay and Sue Pollard have yet to receive a vote. Surely their respective experience of Family Fortunes and Hi Di Hi is just what we need?... or may be that’s what we’re already getting from our politicians

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I’m staggered that Vernon Kay and Sue Pollard have yet to receive a vote. Surely their respective experience of Family Fortunes and Hi Di Hi is just what we need?... or may be that’s what we’re already getting from our politicians

Only Kay without a vote now, shocked as he is one of Britains favourite TV personalities amongst all of the generations.

:nono:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This shouldnt even be considered the country voted to leave and leave they should but hang on lets have another vote and keep on until those that want to remain get a majority, and forget democracy and the wishes of the people.

Weh hey!! A BG parody account. Nice one :laugh::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only Kay without a vote now, shocked as he is one of Britains favourite TV personalities amongst all of the generations.

Too Brexitty? ???

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm definitely #TeamBarry

It's just a shame Cheggers has passed away. I'd like to have seen the Barry, Cheggers, Les Dennis fun club reunited to take control of the Brexit shambles.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Pollard announced in panto in Wolverhampton from November so that probably rules her out of the running.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Right now I'd take a cabinet made up of Steptoe & Son, The Krankies, Scooby Doo, Laurel & Hardy and Inspector Cluseau. They might accidentally get something right.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH I think the idea of making Brian Blessed supreme ruler would be one of the few things which could unite this divided nation of ours.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
TBH I think the idea of making Brian Blessed supreme ruler would be one of the few things which could unite this divided nation of ours.

Nah, he's deluded over Brexit. One of these types who spouts on that "Britain can make it, we are great". We need a realist that can avert disaster and revoke Article 50. A mediocre talent to boot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUzFNEDMJs

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Alec Scott for me.

She has yet again shown she can stand in, in a field where she has literally no qualifications, and lead by example.

Not many people thought she could host Goals on Sunday. They said she hadn't played the men's game and therefore didn't have the knowledge.....yet she still took over from ex-Manchester Utd and England superstar Ben Shepherd which is a miracle.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm definitely #TeamBarry

It's just a shame Cheggers has passed away. I'd like to have seen the Barry, Cheggers, Les Dennis fun club reunited to take control of the Brexit shambles.

It's also the spin off series I always wanted from Ricky Gervais.

Barry, Cheggers, Les Dennis touring England trying to "make it" one last time. Would've been glorious.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Of course if CH was in charge of an emergency government the US would have to bring back President Obama so you couldn't tell which person was head of which government.

attachment.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here