Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Iiiiiiiiit’s Fridat!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is Pig abd Porter Tap Takeover at Brooksteed today, I scuttled down early to get a couple of pints of their nice Saison before it went.... Very pallateable.... And, yes I know it's the wrong glass
de6f5e07e0b92a5b72c52c266c8503c0.jpg

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Got some of Brewdog Zombie Cake yesterday and had 2 last night and just finished the other 2 as Pickles popped in. It’s very good with a sort of almond and strong chocolate taste with a hint of vanilla but the chocolate bitterness equals out the sweet start. Hence the praline notes on the tin. It’s like a thin Belgium quad - nowhere near as complex but one to keep in the store definetly.

The Zombie cake was very chocolatly, and as you say, like a thin Belgian quad, and very nice indeed!

Those Brewdog boys really are top notch,and so in their honour , I've opened an ICE cold can of these little beauties......

imagespunk.jpg

Happy punk: Fridat everyone!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Boring old Stellar for me again sadly, 30 cans for 21 quid, be wrong not to.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Zombie cake was very chocolatly, and as you say, like a thin Belgian quad, and very nice indeed!

Those Brewdog boys really are top notch,and so in their honour , I've opened an ICE cold can of these little beauties......

View attachment 114087

What kept you ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
IMG_5291.jpg

Texan BBQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
No photos tonight, but you can work out where I'm sitting, Dolphin in the background enjoying Cobra & Tyskie. Really should be heading in for dinner but enjoying the sunshine.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

View attachment 114087

They’ve just started selling 440ml cans of Punk

Pickles

May 5, 2014
They’ve just started selling 440ml cans of Punk

Have they now? I'll have to get a bigger fridge!

They've also brought out an alcohol free Punk, anyone tried it?

af punk.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There is Pig abd Porter Tap Takeover at Brooksteed today, I scuttled down early to get a couple of pints of their nice Saison before it went.... Very pallateable.... And, yes I know it's the wrong glass
de6f5e07e0b92a5b72c52c266c8503c0.jpg

After a top class APA I think a Good Saison is my favourite tipple. Mind you a nice sour or a Gueze is up there.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
After a top class APA I think a Good Saison is my favourite tipple. Mind you a nice sour or a Gueze is up there.

What with Veg having the wrong glass, and you drinking from the tin, standards have dropped massively.

I'm disappointed in you both. :nono:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here