Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Berahino

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
What about Nile Ranger? Is he available? Could do a job.
Isn't he a bit old now?

nile-rodgers-2-6f7db2684ef9bd2c430dc3851a9568af59929117-s800-c85.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nah, I've heard we're holding out for Peter Odemwingie :moo:

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Even if he wasn’t a total cock he’s also terrible. Never understood how he was ever rated.

It’s safe to say if he joined Brighton I’d happily never watch a game of football ever again.

In short, no thanks.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I think it was Glenn Johnson on the radio today talking about him. Said things such as if they had a team meeting at 10am he’d show up at 10.10am. If they were told a dress code he’d wear the opposite. I half heard the rest but was something like the whole team got called in because of something he’d done/not done and when the team came in he’d phoned in sick (not certain of the last one but was along those lines) NO DICKHEADS

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Even if he wasn’t a total cock he’s also terrible. Never understood how he was ever rated.

It’s safe to say if he joined Brighton I’d happily never watch a game of football ever again.

In short, no thanks.[/QUOT
Brighton really needs more strong loyal supporters like you

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I think it was Glenn Johnson on the radio today talking about him. Said things such as if they had a team meeting at 10am he’d show up at 10.10am. If they were told a dress code he’d wear the opposite. I half heard the rest but was something like the whole team got called in because of something he’d done/not done and when the team came in he’d phoned in sick (not certain of the last one but was along those lines) NO DICKHEADS

He’s an absolute tool who has earned to much money. Hope he goes down the same route as Mikey Carroll.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That's about it. Without using the actual word, he made it clear that Berehino was a w*nker of the first order. "If I was a manager, I wouldn't play him if you paid me".

Please, please, please may the entitled tosser never show up at our club (and Mr. Potter, Sir, I know you have a reputation for rehabilitating past sinners, but with this one - please don't even try!)

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Won't be us unless we've abandoned our no dickheads policy & are desperate - the latter might be true though!

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Won't be us unless we've abandoned our no dickheads policy & are desperate - the latter might be true though!

We haven't abandoned the "no dickheads" policy. Andone pretty much the last one out of the door. Locadia would be, too, but no-one will take him. Connolly probably falls into the category, but looks like Potter thinks he can work on him.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

I thought we'd conclusively ascertained that the 'no dickheads policy' was something made up on NSC off the back of someone at the club once mentioning that attitude was on the list of things taken into account when picking transfer targets.

Mentioned enough times on here that it because self perpetuating and now treated as fact.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I thought we'd conclusively ascertained that the 'no dickheads policy' was something made up on NSC off the back of someone at the club once mentioning that attitude was on the list of things taken into account when picking transfer targets.

Mentioned enough times on here that it because self perpetuating and now treated as fact.

I don't think it's completely true, however I think there's almost certainly an element of truth about us looking closely at any prospective signing's character traits when we are shelling out millions of pounds. I can't therefore see us bringing someone like Berahino in, when it's been well documented that in his past clubs he's had a stinking attitude and lacks effort.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
The report (its via the Athletic) doesn’t even say it’s a premier league club. Presumably championship interest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here