Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ah well the GALACTICOS are gone and South East Asia have switched off their TVs but there are still a couple of games left.

Doesn't matter who wins the toss, England don't do losing at Edgbaston.

Convicts on their bikes and a nice civilised final between two sets of GENTS awaits...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Surprised Kholi hasn’t moaned yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did plenty of moaning during the match. A beautiful sight. He's a superb batsman but I cannot stand his sense of entitlement.

And yes, I get the fact that he carries the hopes of about 1bn people but he's started to believe that he's a God.

He's just a bit of a cock as a captain basically. The antithesis of Joe.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ah well the GALACTICOS are gone and South East Asia have switched off their TVs but there are still a couple of games left.

Doesn't matter who wins the toss, England don't do losing at Edgbaston.

Convicts on their bikes and a nice civilised final between two sets of GENTS awaits...
Let's hope so. [emoji106]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully rain will not intervene

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
As a rather insignificant consequence of the Indian defeat, I'm expecting my position in cricket fantasy league (currently dire) will pick up over the final two games as a lot of India fans will lose interest and abandon ship. Every cloud...……….

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As a rather insignificant consequence of the Indian defeat, I'm expecting my position in cricket fantasy league (currently dire) will pick up over the final two games as a lot of India fans will lose interest and abandon ship. Every cloud...……….

Hopefully there will be a few spare tickets available for the final now (for NZ, Aus or Eng) to purchase.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I thought the same about today but the only tickets I could get were £240 each (face value from official site) so I gave it a miss!

Some cheap tics on the reseller sites like £65...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here