Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We need Arteta, not Potter

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Arteta is probably Pepe's successor .....no chance.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Has anybody taken a Prem managerial job as their first appointment and been a success ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd rather have Neville Coleman than Phil Neville.

I’d rather have his dad, Neville Neville. Not least so we could chant “Neville Neville, you’ve torn your dress, Neville Neville, your face is a mess” and so on, ending with the North Stand doing a choreographed limp wrist at the “hot tramp” bit

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Potter's a risk, what's Arteta?

You say Potter, I say Arteta. Potter Arteta, Arteta Potter, lets call the whole thing off..and appoint Phil Neville.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
LOL! Like we could get arteta to come here! Some people really have an inflated sense of where we are.

Why? Arteta hasn’t managed anyone yet, he’s an assistant. What makes you think he’s walk into a bigger job?

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I’d rather have his dad, Neville Neville. Not least so we could chant “Neville Neville, you’ve torn your dress, Neville Neville, your face is a mess” and so on, ending with the North Stand doing a choreographed limp wrist at the “hot tramp” bit

...even though Neville Neville is dead I'd still have him over either Phil or Gary.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Has anybody taken a Prem managerial job as their first appointment and been a success ? ???

Keegan and Dalgleish both did OK. For that matter, Bob Paisley did pretty well too. A totally new to the job Mullery did OK too, although he had to get us to the top flight first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here