Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Renewing for Next Season ??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So people in this thread who won't or can't renew because of change of circumstances or money issues are plastics? Geez. Can I live in your world.

Some of us have supported this club through thick and thin for many years...to insult us by calling us plastics is pathetic

Agreed...though the original question referred to last nights result and a potential defeat on Saturday

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
The worst thing about going down is losing the £30 cap on away ticket prices- absolutely savage to go down and pay more.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
No-one here has so far mentioned the quality of the football, the reliance upon a game plan that doesn't sem to have a plan 'B' , I go not only to support Albion but to be entertained, and the last few weeks have been anything but that. Given the quality of Andone, Ali J et al then I'd thought and hoped that we'd be in a much better place than we are. Now I simply can't decide wether to endure another season of this. Probably will in the end _ I still want to be a tiny insignifcant part of it...

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I cancelled mine a few weeks ago, Work means I can only get to about 8 games a season. When I worked it out the cost would be half of what I pay for a season ticket. I have to pay £25 to keep my points for next season which on balance is worth it. I did use the ticket exchange this season, but that only kicked in for a few games. It’s been a tough decision, on the plus side I can choose to move around the ground. If we do go down, sky now have match choice (red button)in the championship which would be a big plus.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So people in this thread who won't or can't renew because of change of circumstances or money issues are plastics? Geez. Can I live in your world.

Some of us have supported this club through thick and thin for many years...to insult us by calling us plastics is pathetic

Isn't this thread about non-renewing due to results and possible relegation rather than those who have personal reasons for not renewing

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No-one here has so far mentioned the quality of the football, the reliance upon a game plan that doesn't sem to have a plan 'B' , I go not only to support Albion but to be entertained, and the last few weeks have been anything but that. Given the quality of Andone, Ali J et al then I'd thought and hoped that we'd be in a much better place than we are. Now I simply can't decide wether to endure another season of this. Probably will in the end _ I still want to be a tiny insignifcant part of it...

Not all bad to date, you’ve got to watch the beautiful football of Locadia.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I cancelled mine a few weeks ago, Work means I can only get to about 8 games a season. When I worked it out the cost would be half of what I pay for a season ticket. I have to pay £25 to keep my points for next season which on balance is worth it. I did use the ticket exchange this season, but that only kicked in for a few games. It’s been a tough decision, on the plus side I can choose to move around the ground. If we do go down, sky now have match choice (red button)in the championship which would be a big plus.

As a Bronze Member I’ve sat around the Amex, interesting seeing it all and some tickets eg Newcastle this April just £30.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

I think this will sort a few out, we have been pretty poor at home all season. Don’t forget not every lives and breathes the Albion, some go for entertainment.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Still leaps and bounds over the quality being served up just a few years ago.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I think this will sort a few out, we have been pretty poor at home all season. Don’t forget not every lives and breathes the Albion, some go for entertainment.

And entertainment has certainly been lacking this season.

Pissed off as I am by poor team selection, negative tactics, bad buys, not strengthening the squad in January, relying on a geriatric striker who to be fair to him wasn't expecting to be a starter this season..........oh.......and of course Barber's pettiness and poor communication skills..........BHAFC are my team. Always have been. Always will be.

First time I've even thought about giving up my ST but deep down I know I won't!

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I wouldn't bother if I were you.. you are unlikely to get the step up in entertainment that you wish for. Not sure why it appears that it is worse this year than last to you? If you want big steps to keep with your expectatons then maybe this is not the Club for you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I know things have not gone our way but I have found all the recent games entertaining. Now last season we’d go away and not register a decent shot all game. Recently we have conceded some soft goals bit in most games we have created plenty of chances but struggle to convert them

I HAVE been entertained, even if I have ended up disappointed :shrug:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's not just supporting the Albion. It's the whole day event.

A large group of us meet up for a couple of pints and head down to the Amex in our coach where we have a few more pints. We watch the game and head back for more beers and a probable curry. There is no way I am giving that up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's not just supporting the Albion. It's the whole day event.

A large group of us meet up for a couple of pints and head down to the Amex in our coach where we have a few more pints. We watch the game and head back for more beers and a probable curry. There is no way I am giving that up.

That’s a lot of pints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here