Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton City (Shoreham) Airport

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Nothing whatsoever to do with London City Airport, but on my flight home from Kefalonia on Thursday, due to Tui suffering from a shortage of aircraft, l was forced to travel with Titan Airways into Gatwick.

Titan are a private airline based at Stansted, and just step in offering their aircraft and crews on wet lease to airlines that have a shortage of aircraft. They also fly sports teams and the like around the world. One of their cabin crew was telling me that she was on an aircraft that flew the Albion to an away game in Newcastle last season.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Nothing whatsoever to do with London City Airport, but on my flight home from Kefalonia on Thursday, due to Tui suffering from a shortage of aircraft, l was forced to travel with Titan Airways into Gatwick.

Titan are a private airline based at Stansted, and just step in offering their aircraft and crews on wet lease to airlines that have a shortage of aircraft. They also fly sports teams and the like around the world. One of their cabin crew was telling me that she was on an aircraft that flew the Albion to an away game in Newcastle last season.

from the city airport?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This was the largest when I was in the air cadets:

Opera Snapshot_2019-05-19_200024_www.google.co.uk.png

Jul 7, 2003
There’s a small airport up the road called something like Gatwick. I think they take commercial flights, or at least get used to.

There was a business jet with the Man City badge at Shoreham Airport on the day of the match as my son spotted it from the train on the way over. Assumed that was more likely to be for the board than the players.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There was a business jet with the Man City badge at Shoreham Airport on the day of the match as my son spotted it from the train on the way over. Assumed that was more likely to be for the board than the players.

That was the Sheikh who owns the club

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
These were taken at shoreham last weekend.

View attachment 109868

View attachment 109869

Imagine that, landing in your private jet at Brighton City Airport.

Walk through the 'terminal' then either:-

Turn left for Shoreham
Or
Turn right for Lancing. :lolol:

I guess that only leaves one viable option...

...punch the pilot in the back of the head then get the fook outta there asap.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Imagine that, landing in your private jet at Brighton City Airport.

Walk through the 'terminal' then either:-

Turn left for Shoreham
Or
Turn right for Lancing. :lolol:

I guess that only leaves one viable option...
Sheik Mansour said:
"Sod this. I say Blenkinsop, rumour has it the The Welly has a pokey little number called Zamzama on the pumps, and Atilla The Stockbroker will doing a spoken word set out in the garden. Fire up the Roller and get us down there lickety spit

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I speed read the first few posts and thought ‘Kin ‘ell I wouldn’t want to land or take off from Shoreham in an Airbus’ :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Private jets do come in and out, about as regularly as the Brexit party spitfire in the summer months.

As for overall size . . . . All dependant on either clearing or stopping before the railway line/A27. We all know what happens when you misjudge that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here