Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Vegan hardline communists

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You’ve lost me now.

So you have said [MENTION=7631]wellquickwoody[/MENTION] shouldn't have an interest in the city he previously lived in. I've asked you if you agree this should apply to everyone that moves away ( because of course you're not going to single out an individual poster are you ) and you said 'no'. That 'no' could mean that you think that nobody that moves away should have an interest, or it could mean you don;t agree with the statement and thus you think people should still have an interest in where they used to live.

The second account was a hint that you are Dr No

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
So you have said [MENTION=7631]wellquickwoody[/MENTION] shouldn't have an interest in the city he previously lived in. I've asked you if you agree this should apply to everyone that moves away ( because of course you're not going to single out an individual poster are you ) and you said 'no'. That 'no' could mean that you think that nobody that moves away should have an interest, or it could mean you don;t agree with the statement and thus you think people should still have an interest in where they used to live.

The second account was a hint that you are Dr No

No.

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
That was totally out of order by the protesters. F them stupid numpties!

Slowly becoming pescatarian myself lately, mainly because my girlfriend is vegan.

'Before the flood' is a pretty interesting documentary and so is 'Forks over Knives'

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
In town earlier This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'm sure I'd never met herbivore

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No one has mentioned yet that Vegan Hardline Communists is probably the most Brighton name for a band you could ever make up. Sure I saw them at the Richmond once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here