Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yep, I'll be logging on again on Wednesday to get my +2's for the daytrippers, as are many of my other STH mates.

Can't see there being many if any left for general sale come Friday.

No chance "General Sale", I'll be quite surprised if there is much left for the +2's tbh.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Why is the membership worth it for next season?

I have gone to all but 6 matches just on my 'Purchase History'.

None of those 6 matches went further than STH.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Because you already moaned about being down in the SW corner, this way you'll get higher priority.

Because if you go to 20 games a season surely it would be cheaper with a season ticket, and you'll get on the waiting list?

And if you want to go to cup games or other games like this one, you'll have the points to buy your ticket earlier

I know everyone's different and as you say earlier, you want to go with different people every game, which is indeed a flaw of the current system, but there are positives to the membership. I've spent most of the season wondering why I'd bothered renewing the membership this season when I haven't been able to go to many games, and indeed didn't actually need the membership, and then hey presto were in the cup semi and I'm now very pleased that I did.

Plus, why wouldn't you want to be a member of Brighton?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Hope you find a solution!

So do I...it has taken a lot of work to get her to be a Brighton fan due to family situation, geography etc.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No chance "General Sale", I'll be quite surprised if there is much left for the +2's tbh.

Indeed. The queue at 9am on Wednesday is going to be HUMONGOUS. I've made it clear to the daytrippers that its by no means certain I'll be successful.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Unless there are thousands of people who have signed up for "My Albion+" waiting to snap up tickets tomorrow morning it's hard to see us selling out now IMO. I hope I am wrong, but think we'll fall 2 or 3 thousand short. 7800 is a lot to shift.

Based on the 2000+ queue for hours after announcement, I suspect there are quite a lot in that category. It'll sell out on the STH+2 I'm sure anyway.

Zac

Jun 2, 2018
I've got two but can't go, due to a bloody wedding.

MOD EDIT, to save poster from self.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It was just over 13k as some more were released last night/this morning. I had thought we would ahift 7k. At the mo its just under 6

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
One way to look at it is that we've sold roughly the home capacity of the Amex, and we've still got an entire Withdean available to sell*

*[This will be even more true when we've shifted another 1,000, but I like this way of counting :)]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Seats released in prime lower areas. Bit annoying for those that just booked in the gods!
Some nice little blocks of seats there. wemb.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here