Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs new stadium

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Looks absolutely incredible.

It really does show the difference in our division.

Yes our stadium is a lovely stadium, but compared to the top 6 clubs all the stadiums in our division are not in the same league. The only one outside that group is probably West Ham's ground but that was built for an olympics so you would expect it to be state of teh art.

With these grounds like Spurs aresenal etc, I can see a move to a European super league coming....there is no point having a magnificent stadium and having to play the like of Bournemouth and Cardiff

Have you been to Old Trafford recently?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A pity for everyone but the Nigels' Spurs-supporting black-clad cheerleader obviously. For him it's a dream come true.

When they rock up and start hurdling turnstiles, beating up stewards, shoving their way to the front and letting off fireworks, I sincerely hope the Met wade right in and start cracking some skulls, pronto.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Looks smart, but it will only be good if they are able to create an atmosphere in it.

It looks a bit like a blue version of the Emirates. I went there last season and was impressed with the way it looked but the atmosphere felt fake and too many tourists treating the game like a trip to Disney land.

Hopefully they wont out price the true spurs fans and they can make the most of what likes a very impressive new stadium.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When they rock up and start hurdling turnstiles, beating up stewards, shoving their way to the front and letting off fireworks, I sincerely hope the Met wade right in and start cracking some skulls, pronto.
They'll need to be pretty quick - those soppy Nigel muppets dressed as bin men tend to nick off home at half time if they're losing, remember.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks smart, but it will only be good if they are able to create an atmosphere in it.

It looks a bit like a blue version of the Emirates. I went there last season and was impressed with the way it looked but the atmosphere felt fake and too many tourists treating the game like a trip to Disney land.

Hopefully they wont out price the true spurs fans and they can make the most of what likes a very impressive new stadium.

That vast single-tier kop behind one of the goals looks absolutely fantastic, they should be able to generate a great atmosphere there. This stadium looks WAY better than the Emirates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here