Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Got my ticket sorted. Just to to plan the day better, as at the moment it looks like I will miss the first 15 minutes of the match.

By hook or by crook, you have to change your plans! Don't want to miss the build up!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What looks better out of the two?

£65 in the lower tier corner or somewhere else in the upper tier?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I sat in the upper tier for a nations league game and the view is ok but you are a mile away from the pitch. Think WSU on steroids.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
City go to General Sale ("must have attended a match at the Etihad") from their allocation at 9.00am tomorrow morning.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm thinking of booking 3 seats in the lower half of 547 or the cheaper lower half of 548, so two questions for anyone who can answer:

1) If your in the seating plan, can you check to see if there are still seats available in these 2 areas (3 seats in a row)
2) Anyone have experience of sitting in that area (or close to it), can you actually recognize who has the ball or will I need to get the kids (10 & 7) the commentary headphones? Last thing I want is pay out for those seats and the kids can't see who has the ball so lost interest etc

Hoping to pick up some seats tomorrow morning!

Ta muchly

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
If the club have now listed the majority on the site I think all apart from the gods will be snapped up by Wednesday.

The back rows in the upper blocks will be the last to go.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm thinking of booking 3 seats in the lower half of 547 or the cheaper lower half of 548, so two questions for anyone who can answer:

1) If your in the seating plan, can you check to see if there are still seats available in these 2 areas (3 seats in a row)
2) Anyone have experience of sitting in that area (or close to it), can you actually recognize who has the ball or will I need to get the kids (10 & 7) the commentary headphones? Last thing I want is pay out for those seats and the kids can't see who has the ball so lost interest etc

Ta muchly

Plenty of availability in lower 547. Also available in 548 (cheaper) but not quite as many.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
547.png548.png

Ta muchly
Here you go...

Ta muchly

Plenty in these areas. These have been designated the family area and seem to be selling a little slower than elsewhere.

el punal

Depends how close to the front. I think front 20/25 rows is decent but anything further and you need opera glasses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. As I’ve got an ST in the West Upper I was a bit concerned about how far the Wembley upper tier was from the action. Luckily, me and grandson have bagged front row seats in Block 530. Well chuffed! :albion2:

194 left in the lower. just 5 pairs, rest are singles are WC/ambient
3 in the middle
10111 in the upper tier.

All upper tier blocks have decent availability apart from 537 (which we think may be reserved for Albion staff/familes) and 532.

Looking at what was initially offered for sale, there might be the potential for more seats to be released in blocks 501and 527 (those are the upper tier blocks closest to the centre circle) as at the moment, about 3/4 of these blocks have not been offered for sale when only a few rows of segregation would likely be needed.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Different prices... front / back of the upper tiers for instance.

What I don't get is the people who bought a seat the expense side of the price split? I saw loads either 1 row forward or back from saving £15-£20 per ticket. The person in the seat directly behind or in front will have paid that much less. Maybe just didn't realise or care? :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What I don't get is the people who bought a seat the expense side of the price split? I saw loads either 1 row forward or back from saving £15-£20 per ticket. The person in the seat directly behind or in front will have paid that much less. Maybe just didn't realise or care? :shrug:

It's the same at the Amex......block I'm in has a price split in the middle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here