Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
P A L A C E, you’re not going to Wemberley, With a nick nack paddywhack, give a dog a bone, Crystal Palace stay at home.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Have come across this nugget on BBS from last August.

F144561A-8E4A-4DE1-A8B7-CECFEEAE045F.png

6 points to nil later, their posts come across as paranoid and a lesson in not opening your gob too early.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"One particular loser called [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]..."

How f*cking dare they?

I'm a loser too, but do I get a name check? No I f*cking don't! :rant:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
"One particular loser called [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]..."

How f*cking dare they?

I'm a loser too, but do I get a name check? No I f*cking don't! :rant:

Haha they don’t get banter very well do they :lol: bless them :ffsparr:

I’ve heard the other day from a source close to CP2010FC that not only is Zaha going in the Summer, Parish and his lapdog jealous Bighty and the Always Ultras are making a big Summer move to close BBS. Apparently there was someone on there reminding Mr Parish he hasn’t banned any of the ultras for their turn style charge at the Amex as he’d promised to do, and just hoped it would be forgotten. The AU are preparing a statement but so far only have ‘wooooah wooooah woooah we are the pride of South London wooooah woooah woooah’ written down :(

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Haha they don’t get banter very well do they :lol: bless them :ffsparr:

I’ve heard the other day from a source close to CP2010FC that not only is Zaha going in the Summer, Parish and his lapdog jealous Bighty and the Always Ultras are making a big Summer move to close BBS. Apparently there was someone on there reminding Mr Parish he hasn’t banned any of the ultras for their turn style charge at the Amex as he’d promised to do, and just hoped it would be forgotten. The AU are preparing a statement but so far only have ‘wooooah wooooah woooah we are the pride of South London wooooah woooah woooah’ written down :(

A huge compliment to [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for annoying them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When bored I have a quick trawl around to see if there's any news on who the new owners of palace might be, and how the foundation work is going with their new stand. :lol: #StartedEndOf2018.

In the absence of any news this did catch my eye:-

Meyer: "I'm 80% vegan"

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2019/march/meyer---im-80-vegan/

I guess that headline is better than:-

Meyer: I'm not a vegan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When bored I have a quick trawl around to see if there's any news on who the new owners of palace might be, and how the foundation work is going with their new stand. :lol: #StartedEndOf2018.

In the absence of any news this did catch my eye:-

Meyer: "I'm 80% vegan"

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2019/march/meyer---im-80-vegan/

I guess that headline is better than:-

Meyer: I'm not a vegan.

"Life at the top level of English football is all about gaining those fine margins wherever and whenever you can, which is exactly when Meyer decides not to have the breakfast on offer at Palace's training ground and instead bring in his own tupperware of ingredients for his first meal of the day"

Oh, I think we all know the REAL reason he doesn't have the breakfast on offer at the Palace training ground....

dead-mice_zpsf59f2313.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Max Meyer: I'm 80% Virgin.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
"Life at the top level of English football is all about gaining those fine margins wherever and whenever you can, which is exactly when Meyer decides not to have the breakfast on offer at Palace's training ground and instead bring in his own tupperware of ingredients for his first meal of the day"

Oh, I think we all know the REAL reason he doesn't have the breakfast on offer at the Palace training ground....

dead-mice_zpsf59f2313.jpg

That rat actually looks like it's diving... :laugh:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Considering how shit he's been most of the season (even the Palace fans are starting to realise he's very much "The Emperor's New Clothes" these must be very fine margins.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Considering how shit he's been most of the season (even the Palace fans are starting to realise he's very much "The Emperor's New Clothes" these must be very fine margins.

I don't know what degree of fiction can be attached to this, but it would seem those new clothes are costing palace £125,000 a week.

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/crystal-palace/payroll/

Gotta wonder how a squad can be a team when there's over a £100,000 discrepancy in WEEKLY wages.

Oh and for the record

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/brighton-hove-albion/payroll/

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here