Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On it like a car bonnet this morning. 4 tickets for me, my mate and two kids :)

Very smooth getting in the queue and done by 9.08. The £30 shirt pop up is a PITA when you are assigning tickets but otherwise could not have been a better experience :thumbsup:

Got to say the ticket site is vastly improved and the points system is the fairest it can be.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
230. Two tickets. Away from all the spotty boys in tight trousers.

Edit: and it was extremely easy, albet Mrs T beta tested it yesterday, so I wasn't flummoxed by what looked at first sight like a compulsory replica shirt buying pop up.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
despite having to wait for the person i'm going with having enough points, i was able to get pretty much the exact tickets i wanted. There is loads left.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
despite having to wait for the person i'm going with having enough points, i was able to get pretty much the exact tickets i wanted. There is loads left.

That's good news for those of us who have to wait till at least Tuesday :)

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Must still be about 20k left as of 9.30am

13k in a day bearing in mind how many are waiting for lower bands isn’t too bad.

I think this afternoon we see a big chunk shift as all STH come into play after 2pm

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
Very smooth process got 2 tickets am happy I am going good luck to those who have to wait think you will all get tickets just maybe not exactly where you want ,
Website much improved [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Was in the 2pm bracket yesterday. Went online about 1:45, at 2pm was 588 in queue, logged in by 2:10 and got the 4 tickets exactly where I wanted them. Jobs a goodun :thumbsup:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
230. Two tickets. Away from all the spotty boys in tight trousers.

Edit: and it was extremely easy, albet Mrs T beta tested it yesterday, so I wasn't flummoxed by what looked at first sight like a compulsory replica shirt buying pop up.

230, eh! The ex-Portslade boy done well. This ex-Slader is up in 541, I ain’t got any spots now, but I can’t promise not to wear the ‘slim fit’ jeans....

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Must still be about 20k left as of 9.30am

13k in a day bearing in mind how many are waiting for lower bands isn’t too bad.

I think this afternoon we see a big chunk shift as all STH come into play after 2pm

Peak time from 2.00pm today. Big swathes will start disappearing then.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The ugly sight continues,fans running down the road waving their fistfuls of tickets in the faces of those without.Saw my first game in 1962 and never thought I would see such ugly actions by Albion supporters.

Seriously - your thinking on this has gone all wrong.

Nobody has bought any tickets they haven't earned the right to. If people are posting 'Yay I bought ten tickets' then that can only be because they have bought for themselves and nine others, ALL OF WHOM are entitled to them.

If on Wednesday, there are tickets left, and you see people posting "Yay, I bought two extras because I can. there's a guy at work who wanted them, as he's never seen a football match before" - THEN feel free to get angry.

Not now though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry if it’s been mentioned, but what are the family prices? I can only see the concessions price, but what if you buy in the family area? Thanks.

I believe it's the same price (I may be wrong), I think the idea of the family area is that you'll be with like-minded folk, and less likely to be surrounded by drunken sweary sorts.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I believe it's the same price (I may be wrong), I think the idea of the family area is that you'll be with like-minded folk, and less likely to be surrounded by drunken sweary sorts.

Oh, doesn’t seem much point then. I was looking at £65 seats, but £55 to take a 11 year old is a bit steep! Might have to buy in the yellow areas. Makes you realise that the family pricing at the Amex is a complete bargain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here