Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] cpfc vs BHAFC

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So who’s going ? The ones who aren’t can give credible excuses as well .

See you for a Babycham Dirgie

CP.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We’ve had a lot of red cards and penalties given against us in this fixture so we must be due some dubious decisions in our favour.

With Mr Tumble itching for revenge following his Instagram fail prior to the last game? We'll be lucky.

I predict the usual afternoon of Zaha goals, interspersed with the usual flinging himself to the turf and doing that embarrassing smiley pleading face he reserves exclusively for referees.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
was 100% sure we will lose before Saturday.

I'm now 95% , so there is a chance in my mind.

Anything is a bonus to me. We will stay up with our home record. We beat them at home so worst case is it is 1 game all. Them being above us isn't an issue as they have had 5 years premier league money and are still a basket case of a club.

Normally avoid anything to do with them on TV as the ultra foreign songs are frankly cringey , will be a wind up watching this on Saturday alongside bulging eyes cheating all over the place.

What will be will be

They want to be us so we always have the upper hand

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

It’s my brother’s sister’s former cousin’s roommate’s birthday.

Been there seen it, done it, got the t-Shirt and don’t fancy seeing us get trounced by you, then kettled onto a train south (even though I live in London) or having piss splashed on my shoes in the hovel of a stand your six seasons of consecutive Premier League football continues to provide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I reckon the banner talk is bullshit.

They couldn't be that sad could they?

Holmesdale Twats and live TV? They couldn’t resist it. Expect an impactful display, could be very funny or embarrassing for the caravan dwellers.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s my brother’s sister’s former cousin’s roommate’s birthday.

Been there seen it, done it, got the t-Shirt and don’t fancy seeing us get trounced by you, then kettled onto a train south (even though I live in London) or having piss splashed on my shoes in the hovel of a stand your six seasons of consecutive Premier League football continues to provide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Least I can get on with garden as we’ve failed to amount any attacks by the 60th minute and trail 2-0

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I predict that you'll win comfortably, I'd say 2 or 3 nil.

Having enjoyed a significant amount of friendly banter over the years I have to say that the recent meetings between us and you at Selhurst have been less than enjoyable so I decided a couple of years ago that this is one fixture I'll swerve.

I've been three times in the last 15 years, and not seen us lose, but I've had enough of the tip, so won't be going this time.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If Andone starts he will almost certainly smash Mr Tumble in the first minute, just depends on whether the ref will send him off or give him a yellow card

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
You're hitting some form, and we aren't great away. My head says 3-1, I would definitely take a point. Andone may well hold the key to us coming away with something.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Think we will win 2-1.
You’ll score first, ( Murray, who else ) then defend like hell.
Zaha with the goals for us, and Duffy gets sent off for a cynical foul on Zaha.

That all sounds possible unfortunately!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Baffled why so many are responding to the palace troll who has a nazi-themed nik on their crappy forum.

The mods changed the nik of our user who had a nazi-themed user name. How about changing the troll's username to "Pretty Palace Fairy"? (credit to Thunder Bolt for the original idea!)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Baffled why so many are responding to the palace troll who has a nazi-themed nik on their crappy forum.

The mods changed the nik of our user who had a nazi-themed user name. How about changing the troll's username to "Pretty Palace Fairy"? (credit to Thunder Bolt for the original idea!)
Indeed, and also thinking we are already beaten by the by the scum, still they never learn came out with some drivel before the home game.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We are only coming because we have to. It will be so nice to hear your drum and THAT song.

This. The most one-dimensional, overrated fanbase in modern football. Innovation is a novelty to them.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

I'd love to go but insufficient loyalty points. Even tried to get a home ticket with my girlfriends son who is a member. No 2 seats left together and those that are left are, by the admission of one of your ticket office staff, a crap view. Sounds like a sell-out against little old Brighton, we'll see won't we. I'll have to content myself with watching on TV .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm worried about how we will cope with having to play with 11 men.

Recalling previous experiences at Selhurst, and with Poor Victim Wilfried on their team, we won't have to cope for long...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Although the Avoiding Bedwetting Tracker has us down for a point on Saturday I get the feeling most aren't expecting any return from our Croydon chums. This is a free hit. Buck the form table, win on Saturday and we will have gone a very long way to our goal of staying up. Here's an opportunity for Chris to really lose the plot, break out Bissouma and Andone and get right at them from the off. Let's surprise them into oblivion.

But we'll go defensive of course.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

We did have a player called Marco Reich .
Just saying........

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
YES they're doing a banner! Always ****ing hilarious these, can't wait. We should have a poll to vote for our favourite banner. I liked the ones with the two giant cocks on either side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here