Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] 13 Reasons

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I thought the first series was good but the second series has me completely absorbed.

I know it has had some critics but i think it is brilliant that a show is address the issues.

Anyone else watching it?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My Mrs and step-daughter watch it. I caught the last few episodes of season 1 and actually thought it was really good. Very well acted, nicely put together and brutal climax.
In my house, we all think this should be used by schools/colleges for anti-bullying so kids can study how even the slightest of things can push someone to end their life.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I watched the first episode of season 2 and wasn't sure whether to continue, as I thought the first was so superb I wasn't sure whether I wanted it to carry on. I might give it another go then if it's that good.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I thought the first series was good but the second series has me completely absorbed.

I know it has had some critics but i think it is brilliant that a show is address the issues.

Anyone else watching it?

First series brilliant, second utter garbage (talking to her ghost ffs)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
LOVED the first series, binged the second in just over 2 days (depressive spiral meant I stayed in bed one day).

Loved the 2nd series, but felt like something was missing a little; would have liked them to focus a little more on the characters like they did in the first series and use the trial as a background rather than the other way around, but I get why. Wonder if there'll be a third and how that will progress.

Also, as [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION] said, the whole 'talking to her ghost' thing was a bit odd...and Scrubs did it way better.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
First series brilliant, second utter garbage (talking to her ghost ffs)

I thought that at first but i actually think that it is done very well. It shows how he is still grappling with her death and is a good outlet to explain the rollercoaster of emotions running through Clay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here