Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Nairobi

dman777

Aug 2, 2011
I'm set to be in Nairobi on Saturday so looking for any recommendations for decent pubs to watch the opener vs city!

Thanks in advance

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
Nearly all bars in Nairobi show prem football, mostly live, even 3 o'clock Saturday games. Premier is massive in Kenya. Where are you staying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
With the current situation in Kenya, I'd keep your head down. Not the safest place in the world to be at the moment.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Not sure of the name, but I imagine my wealthy uncle's place would be good. He has tried to contact me to send some money over but I don't have anything to do with that side of the family.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Sure i've seen a game at Carnivore, so grab a some Ostrich/Crocodile/Bison whilst there too.. :drool:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It never ceases to amaze me the help and advice you can get on NSC.

"I'm in Manilla, and I'm looking to buy a used Ford Orion with sunroof and full body kit, no more than 100k on the clock. Oh and it must be dark red. Anyone ?"

Someone'd come up with it.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I'm set to be in Nairobi on Saturday so looking for any recommendations for decent pubs to watch the opener vs city!

Thanks in advance

I will book you a nice pub with a cheap yet wholesome meal.

Just send me your bank details and passport number.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Thats a good call :thumbsup:

*although no bison in Africa m8 :) Zebra with mint sauce is lovely though :timmy:

You're right of course, should have buffed up on my (East) African herbivores - i meant BUFFALO (and i know they are in Africa, because a: i saw some, and b: the head porter at Kilimanjaro kept comparing me to one..) :rant:

Yes l love the Carnivore, simply wave the white flag that they supply you with, when you have eaten enough wild game.

Pretty much my ideal restaurant..!

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
If you're up carnivore way, go into langata. Otiende has some great "local" bars all showing games. Friendly and safe(located in between a police station and a prison!) Locals are passionate about football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here