Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madrid, and particularly Football in Madrid

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Evening,

Sure many have been to Madrid on here so just looking for some advice as couldn't locate any old threads.

Off their in November and trying to get Real tickets for a match - had a scout around but the only options seems to be stupidly priced (275E). Looked on the main site, ticketmaster and a few other sites.

main questions are has anyone just walked up on the day and got tickets? and does anyone know if they sell in tranches - so am I currently looking at the expensive ones!

also anyone been to Valencano or Getafe?

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Paging [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION]

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Evening,

Sure many have been to Madrid on here so just looking for some advice as couldn't locate any old threads.

Off their in November and trying to get Real tickets for a match - had a scout around but the only options seems to be stupidly priced (275E). Looked on the main site, ticketmaster and a few other sites.

main questions are has anyone just walked up on the day and got tickets? and does anyone know if they sell in tranches - so am I currently looking at the expensive ones!

Think their site only shows hospitality this far out (look at the on sale dates for the next two games - sales to the general public only open about a week before the fixture)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Evening,

Tell me the game you want to go to mate and I will get you the tickets :)

I am a member of Atletico (Prefer going to watch them) so if you want tickets for there I can help you out too.

Leganes are also in La liga and play in blue and white stripes

If you are a fan of all things left wing then Vallecano are sort of like the St Pauli of Madrid.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Have you tried http://www.ticketbureau.com/real-madrid-tickets/?

I used to know the guy that owns the business, based in Barcelona - lovely bloke. Manage to sort me out with some cracking tickets for El Classico at the Nou Camp a few years back. Not 'cheap' as such, but quite a bit less than the 275 euro you've seen for that. In fact there's a free bar and tapas option for less than that for one of the games in November from a quick glance.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I am going to see Seville v Athletico Madrid on the 23rd of October and the tickets only went on sale last week. Spanish sides don't seem to sell tickets until late. Just keep an eye on the Reql Madrid website and you'll be fine.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As long as it isn't a big game then tickets will be around 30-40 euros behind the goal and around 45 euro at the side. They are available around two weeks before and I am pretty close to the Bernabeu so just let me know and I will sort it for you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Worth doing the stadium tour if anything else, it was great

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Another vote for the Calderon. Far better atmosphere.

Vallecano has it's charms too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here