Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
09.46 The first <rustle, rustle, crunch, chomp, chomp, crunch> packet of CRISPS, of the day.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
There's a bloke who sits just in front of my bank of desks at work. He is LITERALLY about 75 years old. Every lunchtime he whacks his feet up on the desk and has an afternoon snooze for about an HOUR after his lunch- and every day I genuinely think he has snuffed it. He is also considerably deaf so I have to put up with him SHOUTING down the phone to whoever he happens to be talking to. It's usually inane drivel about where he is playing golf at the weekend and what his BORING daughters have been up to. On top of this, he seems to have a constant cough and spends most of his day clearing his throat RIDICULOUSLY loudly. I'm leaving for a new job next week but before I go I'm determined to push him off his chair when he's asleep.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
10.00 Crisps finished. Throw the packet straight in the bin? Nope. Take two minutes playing with empty packet - folding it up into a little triangle, before then throwing it away. Check.

10.33 Onto her lunchtime sandwiches, already. From a plastic tub? Of course not - not nearly annoying enough. From crinkly tin-foil - yep. Of course she can't just OPEN the tinfoil and SCOFF them, because that would brazenly be eating her (first) lunch at half past ****ing TEN in the morning. So no, she has to unwrap them, and take a single sneaky nibble, then noisily wrap them up again. For three minutes, before noisily unwrapping...

10.37 And YAAY!! the noise machine has arrived, and has clearly been listening to OLLY ****ing MURS on whatever shit local radio station she has on in the car on the way in.

Its going to be a long day.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There's a bloke who sits just in front of my bank of desks at work. He is LITERALLY about 75 years old. Every lunchtime he whacks his feet up on the desk and has an afternoon snooze for about an HOUR after his lunch- and every day I genuinely think he has snuffed it. He is also considerably deaf so I have to put up with him SHOUTING down the phone to whoever he happens to be talking to. It's usually inane drivel about where he is playing golf at the weekend and what his BORING daughters have been up to. On top of this, he seems to have a constant cough and spends most of his day clearing his throat RIDICULOUSLY loudly. I'm leaving for a new job next week but before I go I'm determined to push him off his chair when he's asleep.

Post-push pictures please, better still get someone to film it....

Working from home today, so just got the sound of the missus hoovering at the moment. Sure she only does it when I am at home to make it look like it happens all the time :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
10.00 Crisps finished. Throw the packet straight in the bin? Nope. Take two minutes playing with empty packet - folding it up into a little triangle, before then throwing it away. Check.

10.33 Onto her lunchtime sandwiches, already. From a plastic tub? Of course not - not nearly annoying enough. From crinkly tin-foil - yep. Of course she can't just OPEN the tinfoil and SCOFF them, because that would brazenly be eating her (first) lunch at half past ****ing TEN in the morning. So no, she has to unwrap them, and take a single sneaky nibble, then noisily wrap them up again. For three minutes, before noisily unwrapping...

10.37 And YAAY!! the noise machine has arrived, and has clearly been listening to OLLY ****ing MURS on whatever shit local radio station he has on in the car on the way in.

Its going to be a long day.

Keep us updated. Your increasingly sh"t day is making ours better........

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Post-push pictures please, better still get someone to film it....

Working from home today, so just got the sound of the missus hoovering at the moment. Sure she only does it when I am at home to make it look like it happens all the time :)

He's just come in- have whacked my headphones on in a vain attempt to drown out his noise...

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Its a BELL CHEESE full house at work for me today.

First, some nob with a hipster beard has brought his stinking DOG to work with him- WHY, just WHY??

Second, the team opposite me have decided to have a buffet lunch and have used the empty desk right next to mine to deposit their foul smelling Iceland mini pizzas, sausage rolls and cheese and onion quiches. The *******s haven't even offered me any...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

First, some nob with a hipster beard has brought his stinking DOG to work with him- WHY, just WHY??

Second, the team opposite me have decided to have a buffet lunch and have used the empty desk right next to mine to deposit their foul smelling Iceland mini pizzas, sausage rolls and cheese and onion quiches. The *******s haven't even offered me any...

Get the dog to eat the buffet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

:nono:

#tw4ts

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Why do people bring in Quiche? The dullest of dull food

I notice you are in Cov [MENTION=4815]seagully[/MENTION] which explains the presence of Iceland Pizzas but doesn't explain where this HIPSTER has come from, unless, given he has a dog, he is actually a well dressed Tramp.

I'm with the middle classes in Kenilworth by the way. So much so, I'm going to the Rugby on Sunday over Wolves tomorrow.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Why do people bring in Quiche? The dullest of dull food

I notice you are in Cov [MENTION=4815]seagully[/MENTION] which explains the presence of Iceland Pizzas but doesn't explain where this HIPSTER has come from, unless, given he has a dog, he is actually a well dressed Tramp.

I'm with the middle classes in Kenilworth by the way. So much so, I'm going to the Rugby on Sunday over Wolves tomorrow.

Haha to be fair, the dog smelled so bad he could well be a tramp who has snuck in without anyone noticing!

We are in the 'posher' side of Cov, near Warwick Uni so there are a number of people from Kenilworth/Leamington/Warwick way working here- I expected organic homemade basil and dill mini pizzas to be honest rather than the cheap rubbish they have brought in.

I'm not off to Wolves either, more through general apathy than anything else. :(

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It's some club that allows cooing idiots to not do any work once a month for an hour. I just don't get it.

I often have to hotdesk where I am. Can't stand it when you go to sit at a desk and some colleague's spawn of satan is staring back at you in some hideous school photograph. Can't they keep one in their wallet like a normal human being? Or better still, use their imagination? Surely it must be quite difficult to forget what your own child looks like.

Congratulations, you can pro-create. Why are you bothering me with this fact?

In fairness, my desk has 3 pictures on it. They are the 3 biggest wins I've had gambling. Quite what some random IT worker makes of Sergio Ramos scoring for Real Madrid, Silent Oscar winning the Irish Champion hurdle and Lordi the Hard rock winners of the Euro Vision song contest in 2006 staring back at them, I have no idea.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Haha to be fair, the dog smelled so bad he could well be a tramp who has snuck in without anyone noticing!

We are in the 'posher' side of Cov, near Warwick Uni so there are a number of people from Kenilworth/Leamington/Warwick way working here- I expected organic homemade basil and dill mini pizzas to be honest rather than the cheap rubbish they have brought in.

I'm not off to Wolves either, more through general apathy than anything else. :(

People from Kenilworth and ROYAL Leamington Spa and no Humous? Clearly, the recession has hit home harder than I thought.

On another note, My local boozer sometimes has the Albion games on some Arabic or European channel on a Saturday PM. It beats travelling the length of the country to see this shower at the moment. I'll drop you a PM next time we find it in the listings as you clearly aren't far away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here