Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Kosovo 7.45 tonight @ St Mary's (capacity 32,505)

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Rubbish 2nd half from England. Almost willing Kosovo on because they've played so well... Pretty mint shirt too!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
That has to be the worst English defensive set up I have seen. And I have seen a lot.

Good front three options and that's it! No chance against a top side

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Takes a bit longer but still a regular good service, never had a problem myself. You mentioned Southern and it's not.

I actually meant southern trains in general no caps as Thameslink can do one as well. Not saying if there are problems either just the amount of time it takes to take a regular train on time through to london then the tube or overland to wembley it is comparable. Thats if you live near good transport which many dont in the south. Its not much to effing ask to have one game every 17 years in the south without people saying it should be in Birmingham.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Foden could be the answer to the midfield issues, but till he gets minutes we will never find out.

He might need to leave City

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I actually meant southern trains in general no caps as Thameslink can do one as well. Not saying if there are problems either just the amount of time it takes to take a regular train on time through to london then the tube or overland to wembley it is comparable. Thats if you live near good transport which many dont in the south. Its not much to effing ask to have one game every 17 years in the south without people saying it should be in Birmingham.

I agree Ashton Gate should get one

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yeah but is he really world class?

Hang on. I’m doing this wrong again, aren’t I?

He’s sensational - 93 international goals in European/world football (no no mark comps here), he’s beyond world class - he’s universal.

Shits all over Lionel, no messing.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
An exciting game, 3 points to England and Dunk's international stock rising considerably this evening after the defensive mix-ups.

All in all, not a bad outcome.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
93 goals!
Think about that. That's almost as many as Murray has for us but that's at INTERNATIONAL LEVEL!

Utterly brilliant... difficult bloke to like I guess, but my word I don’t think we’ll see his like again. He’ll have over 100 by the end of the qualifiers.

Undeniable genius.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
By this (nonsense) logic, Lionel Messi isn’t world class.

He's carried Barca all round the planet, elevating not only himself but everyone he's played with.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He should be on loan somewhere. We'll have him!!

He does, desperately.

He’s only going to get a handful of games a year at City, at best. It’s been that way for a year or two now, and it isn’t going to change. Why is he willing to potentially spend the years he could be maturing into a world class player sat on the bench?

Why not go on loan somewhere and fvcking PLAY, week in week out? Or even transfer out. I just don’t get the mentality that “this’ll do me fine...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
He does, desperately.

He’s only going to get a handful of games a year at City, at best. It’s been that way for a year or two now, and it isn’t going to change. Why is he willing to potentially spend the years he could be maturing into a world class player sat on the bench?

Why not go on loan somewhere and fvcking PLAY, week in week out? Or even transfer out. I just don’t get the mentality that “this’ll do me fine...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps he wants to learn from Pep

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
5live dissecting England’s lack of defending and non-existent control of the second half. Very clear that in a tournament that ever changing defence and lack of midfield control will see good teams take us apart.

Even with two holding midfielders. A concern.
We must find a partner for Maguire.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Just got back from the game. Disappointed to concede three, two down to ridiculous mistakes from the centre backs, but seeing Raheem Sterling in full flow was an honour tonight- that first half performance was sensational.

Lots of Kosovans around the ground, great support and no aggro from what I saw. Good bunch of people getting behind a half decent bunch of players who played their hearts out tonight. They can take a lot of pride in their performance. For a country that has only been playing a few years to come and give England the scare they did with the modest talent at their disposal, they deserve a lot of credit.

Not convinced four at the back is the way forward for England- just play another CB rather than playing Rice as a holding midfielder IMO. I don't think Keane should even be in that squad (and thankfully won't be when Stones is back), let alone starting ahead of Dunk.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here