Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Image first appeared from some random fan who I assume photoshopped it. I think someone's then just copy and pasted it onto the news article. Not buying that's genuine.

You only have to look at the picture to see it's real, it isn't that hard to spot a fake when you look closely.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
£110K a week ...........................

Well, that can't be right... he's coming, hopefully, from Hudds, NOT Man City! :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
But it still makes no sense as he’s a free agent at the end of the season, I can’t work out why they’d loan him out, surely if they were going to get rid of him now they might as well cash in and sell him?

(Just seen post above, unless there is a massive sell on clause but even then I can’t see it)
They seem to have an option of a further year next summer ( according to Brian Owen ).

So they can take the option, and sell next year.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not over excited at signing Mooy but he did have 1 good season in the Championship and 1 in The Premier for Huddersfield so give him the benefit of the doubt about last season and possibly injured, so a loan seems a sensible move. I cannot see that he will replace Stephens or Propper in the side but improves our squad in the absence of injured players.

My point was that with Bissouma injured we only have Gross who is proven at Premier level so he would be an addition to our squad. Other than that it is down to Kayal Sanders and Alzate none of whom are proven Premier quality other than perhaps a 10min cameo at the end of a game,.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Unless the loan fee is greater then the fee on a player with one year left and I’d imagine Man C have a sell on clause;
just realised I’ve repeated you! ???

Yeah, even if they had a 50% sell on clause you’d think even with a year on his contract they could probably get 15m or so for him, I highly doubt we’d be offering a loan fee higher than half of that surely.

Just seen he may have a year extension option on his contract, could explain it but still seems a very odd move on their part given how much promotion is worth

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I haven't even looked at this, straight to posting it, so I'm not trying to make any particular point.

Let's see what it can tell us.

EBcncrpW4AYqCso.jpg

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I haven't even looked at this, straight to posting it, so I'm not trying to make any particular point.

Let's see what it can tell us.

EBcncrpW4AYqCso.jpg

That can't be right.

I have it on good authority from a few bellends on here that Stephens is Championship at best, along with Barnes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I asked you which new summer signings Naylor revealed before they'd been discussed on NSC. Can you answer that?
I don't think any summer signings, that have happened, have been discussed on NSC this year before a reporter broke the story and normally Naylor or Owen stood it up.
WTF? I asked a simple question, and you've avoided it and changed it to fit your narrative.

I'm going to take your answer as 'none'. Naylor has not linked us to a single signing before someone on NSC has.

And I just think he deserves some reasonable respect given his good faith (and other reporters) work in a sea of fakery, real trolls and clickbaiters, I just don't understand your beef with someone who's reported faithfully on the club for 31 years but clearly you're still irked by a single tweet about Dean Hammond 7 years ago.
No, it's not a single tweet about Dean Hammond that's irked me, that was just a good example of one when he's just posted that he's 'working on another big Brighton story'. Personally I've not enjoyed his reporting over the years. You have (and I'm aware that plenty of others have too). Good for you. We are allowed to have different opinions on a reporter.

By the end of the day we'll know what this 'big story' that he's been working on during transfer deadline day is. Maybe he'll reveal a great signing for the club and I'll have to say 'fair enough, he's come up trumps'. I'm happy to bet you that doesn't happen.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know everyone has the favourites and players they dislike, but I thought the key factor in our poor form on the pitch last year was the quality of our central midfield. Propper might be a technical player, and he does make one or two great passes in a game, but he disappears for the rest of it and I think the rest of the midfield has to carry him. Propper is a luxury player we can't afford in my opinion and I'd much rather have Mooy in the starting eleven.

Quality post.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You only have to look at the picture to see it's real, it isn't that hard to spot a fake when you look closely.
It is if it's been done well.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Fair, had only seen the smaller image on twitter until this thread. The tattoo on his arm has me thinking it's legit and can't see any really obvious photoshop give aways. I take it back.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
WTF? I asked a simple question, and you've avoided it and changed it to fit your narrative.

I'm going to take your answer as 'none'. Naylor has not linked us to a single signing before someone on NSC has.

No, it's not a single tweet about Dean Hammond that's irked me, that was just a good example of one when he's just posted that he's 'working on another big Brighton story'. Personally I've not enjoyed his reporting over the years. You have (and I'm aware that plenty of others have too). Good for you. We are allowed to have different opinions on a reporter.

By the end of the day we'll know what this 'big story' that he's been working on during transfer deadline day is. Maybe he'll reveal a great signing for the club and I'll have to say 'fair enough, he's come up trumps'. I'm happy to bet you that doesn't happen.

Going to be signing up for the Athletic then Trig ?

mike1901

May 12, 2017
I don't think any summer signings, that have happened, have been discussed on NSC this year before a reporter broke the story and normally Naylor or Owen stood it up.
And I just think he deserves some reasonable respect given his good faith (and other reporters) work in a sea of fakery, real trolls and clickbaiters, I just don't understand your beef with someone who's reported faithfully on the club for 31 years but clearly you're still irked by a single tweet about Dean Hammond 7 years ago. Its perplexing but guess i can't persuade you otherwise.
Sander Berge "MEDICAL"

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Owen has just confirmed via the Potter press conference no further incomings aside from Mooy and expectation for Hemed to go out on loan, again.

So expect Naylor’s story to be one about Potter’s wife’s favourite pot plant at this time of the year. Or similar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here