Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker 36 - level - WE ARE STAYING UP

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Here's a question for statos. If it DOES happen, could this be the first year that not only did the three promoted teams stay up but ALSO kept their manager for the duration of the season?

I know the year Swansea and Norwich + 1 other came up they all stayed up the next season. It was the year we got promoted from League 1. So I make that 2011/12??

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What a thoroughly brilliant afternoon.

Three massive bonus points, and we are ahead of par for the first time since 2nd December.

First three point bonus. Only one (West Brom) below par performance in eleven games.

Its all looking rather good isn't it! :albion2:

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 29.png
    Fixtures Game 29.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,129
  • Graph Game 29.png
    Graph Game 29.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,128

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know the year Swansea and Norwich + 1 other came up they all stayed up the next season. It was the year we got promoted from League 1. So I make that 2011/12??
Yeah but did they all stick with the same manager?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Now I am dreaming of 12 points from our next for including a beating of Palace at their place to keep them in the relegation zone.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Now I am dreaming of 12 points from our next for including a beating of Palace at their place to keep them in the relegation zone.
First objective, get mathematically safe. Second objective, Palace relegated. Can you imagine the SCENES?!

I never count chickens but another four points should guarantee safety. Man U beating Palace tomorrow would keep them in the bottom three.

I'm starting to believe that it's possible.....

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Very good time to go ahead of target. Swansea and lower need two more wins than us between now and the end of the season to get ahead of us now. Great thread - thanks [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Albion +2
Huddersfield +1
Palace -1
Newcastle -3
West Ham -3
Swansea -5
Stoke -5
Southampton -8
West Brom -9

Jim D