Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well as someone who doubted the club would sign a striker this window I am happy to be proved wrong.
seen him play a couple of times and he is quick and strong lets hope he is the answer.

And only has one leg at the moment...

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
And 25 million would guarantee what exactly?!? Injury free goal laden Roy of the Rovers stuff?!? When you consider Lukaku was 75 million, I not so sure that the difference between 15 and 25 million is actually quantifiable in any way. Yes a fully fit striker would have been prefable, but I doubt Hughton would throw any overseas player straight in the mix anyway...

Well said [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION]

If only Gross has cost £30m and not £3m, we'd be in the top six. Because as we know, what you pay always directly relates to how good the player is and how significant their impact will be.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hopefully they'll save time by starting at his feet and working up. :lol:

Needs checking for piles, sitting on his arse for 88 minutes before coming on don't want him feeling uncomfortable do we.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Needs checking for piles, sitting on his arse for 88 minutes before coming on don't want him feeling uncomfortable do we.

If they started at his feet and still get to his farmers, the rest of us at least, can all breath a sigh of relief.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well said [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION]

If only Gross has cost £30m and not £3m, we'd be in the top six. Because as we know, what you pay always directly relates to how good the player is and how significant their impact will be.

Precisely - we could sign a relatively unknown striker for around the value of Gross who turns out to be utterly brilliant! Nothing is certain in life and nearly everything in football is uncertain.

Understanding is a three edged sword.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Sorry to break it to you, but if/when we sign this fella then NSC is closing down.

Once we've signed a striker, our job here is done.

If you do that you would have 100's of children not knowing what to do with their week.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Edit wrong quote

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He'll make me take my clothes off and go dancing in the rain
He'll make me live my crazy life when scores again and again
He's like a bullet to my brain

Upside inside out
It's Jurgan Locadia
He'll pull you up and down
It's Jurgan Locadia
His lips are devil red
and he is our saviour striker
He will wear you out
Jurgan Locadia, Jurgan Locadia, Jurgan Locadia

WTF is that..................

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No, I only look half dead. I didn't know she'd died.

I didn't know she had died when I suggested the Kylie thing, but realised from the original record dating from the 1960s that she would be getting on a bit. 75 this year were she still alive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here