Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings v Leicester

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Duffy 9?

I must have missed him being beaten from the corner for their 2nd. Distribution at times poor.

You obviously missed him saving us time after time then, Dunk was beaten

Edit: not blaming Dunk either, possibly Ryan could have come as it was 4 yds out, but it was well worked, our players were blocked off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Most of the ratings on this thread including from people at the game give him a mediocre score. Propper hater?

Just got back. The fans calling in watched the match, so must have been there or watching in illegal streams. Their views are valid, no? Cantor and WA too.
[MENTION=2437]Dale Jasper[/MENTION] above, sums up the feelings.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Just got back. The fans calling in watched the match, so must have been there or watching in illegal streams. Their views are valid, no? Cantor and WA too.
[MENTION=2437]Dale Jasper[/MENTION] above, sums up the feelings.

Yep we all have different opinions, I was there too. The ratings on this thread show if there is anyone who should be singled out for a particularly bad performance it would be Groß. CH agreed as he subbed him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Most of the ratings on this thread including from people at the game give him a mediocre score. Propper hater?

I actually thought Propper got stronger as the game went on. For 30 mins, though, it was like playing with 10 men.

My biggest criticism (and it's not his fault), is that he's too similar to Stephens and consequently we don't have much coming from there offensively.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Ryan - 4

Bruno - 6.5
Dunk - 6
Duffy - 6
Suttner - 5

March - 6
Stephens - 5
Propper - 5
Murphy - 4

Gross - 4
Murray - 4

Knockaert - 6
Hemed - 5

As we knew, still lacking that impitus going forwards!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Ryan-5.5
Bruno-6.5
Dunk-6
Duffy-5.5
Süttner-5.5
March-6
Pröpper-6.5 Not sure why people are saying he was useless, thought he was much better today
Stephens-6
Murphy-6
Groß-4 Bullied by Maguire. Poor game
Murray-5.5

It was just, frustratingly average. Conceded a stupid goal after 50 seconds which put us in a difficult position. Leicester barely got out of second gear, they could have been vulnerable had we asked more questions. Mahrez the only player who stood out on the pitch. No need to panic, but today was an opportunity for at least a point. We move on.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Ryan - 6
Suttner - 5. He was probably a 6 for 89 mins, but the way Mahrez went past him in the 1st minute was concerning.
Dunk - 7. Premier leauge defender.
Duffy - 7. As above.
Bruno - 7. As above.

March - 6. Not his day today.
Stephens - 4. Unless his mind starts to work as quick as the oppositions PL midfielders then i suspect he will be found out at this level.
Propper - 4. Looks propper shit, but i appreciate his pedigree and hope he'll settle.
Murphy - 7. MoM for me. Most of our attacking play (which wasn't much) went through him.

Gross - 4. Was crap today.
Murray - 5. As above.

Hemed - 5.
Knockert - 6.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I actually thought Propper got stronger as the game went on. For 30 mins, though, it was like playing with 10 men.

My biggest criticism (and it's not his fault), is that he's too similar to Stephens and consequently we don't have much coming from there offensively.

So did I. Expecting him to hit the ground running in the Prem in a new team after two games is a bit much. Hopefully, he will show his full potential in the coming games.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Possession stats don't mean much.

Leicester, Stoke, WBA .... all effective PL teams don't mind being pointlessly out passed in non dangerous areas. Then scoring sucker punches.

Something CH perfected in the Championship. We were fantastic at counter attacking or grabbing improbable winners.

No, but it's quite galling, when we actually offered nothing offensively, despite having the ball.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Stephens gave me concern for his suitability in the PL v Newcastle at Amex last season when he couldn't get near Shelvey, in the 2 games this season he hasn't looked like he's anywhere near required level, missing Kayal and Sidwell better option imo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here