Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loyalty points?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Its suggest that you need a strong relationship for them to be able to buy tickets for you and vice versa, I made sure all mind are strong just in case

There are some on my list for whom I have bought tickets in the past, but are not 'strong'. Does this mean I cannot purchase for them in the future?

EDIT: Just read the blarb. fre.JPG

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Slight progress, if you click on your name next to My Basket on the ticket page, the drop down menu now has Season Ticket Holder Points, however when you click on this, it just takes you to your personal details with no details on points.

Still a little step forward if only a very small one.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Slight progress, if you click on your name next to My Basket on the ticket page, the drop down menu now has Season Ticket Holder Points, however when you click on this, it just takes you to your personal details with no details on points.

Still a little step forward if only a very small one.

It's been doing that for me sporadically over the last couple of days... sometimes it shows that, sometimes nada. :shrug:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We probably have that SUPERFAN Fusion or whatever his name is to thank for the changes

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Will not let me add strong relationship to half of my friends and family

Just get this message - any ideas what it means

The selected client is already related to another group of people.
Adding the relationship failed.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Will not let me add strong relationship to half of my friends and family

Just get this message - any ideas what it means

The selected client is already related to another group of people.
Adding the relationship failed.

Been getting that ever since the new system went live about 3 weeks ago. I'm sure it'll be fine tomorrow morning when I try to buy tickets for both away games for me and a selection of others using their accounts...

Oh hahahahahahaha, rest easy my aching sides. It's going to be a total clusterf*ck, isn't it?

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Been getting that ever since the new system went live about 3 weeks ago. I'm sure it'll be fine tomorrow morning when I try to buy tickets for both away games for me and a selection of others using their accounts...

Oh hahahahahahaha, rest easy my aching sides. It's going to be a total clusterf*ck, isn't it?

I asked the ticket office today if the third party needed anything (like an email addrees) to buy friends and familys tickets and they said no they did not.

They said the main change later in the season is that you will need to have your e-mail set to login to the ticket site not your fan number, but that is not needed now.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sounds about right.
I guess we just log-in and the system will either allow us to purchase or deny us. Gonna be fun.

Or it will be the same as Spurs last season, you can buy tickets regardless of points total, then the club will wake up and cancel everything send refunds and restart the process at a later date

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
My loyalty points showing now.

Edit, actually it’s season ticket holder points. God know what they are.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My loyalty points showing now.

Edit, actually it’s season ticket holder points. God know what they are.

STH Points = Loyalty Points.

Mine showing now too.

They've rounded down mine, despite the worked example they give showing rounding up, but whatever...

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
259 STH points, down from about 350 last season I think. Doesn’t really mean much until we see the tiers for the next couple of games.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
260 points for the new season!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Press release at 4 p.m. outlining points required, I betcha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here