Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Perez going to Leicester for 30 million will make palace stick to the valuation
Then that means they're probably stuck with transfer requested Zaha. Should be great for team spirit...

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I thought they were better business men than that .
Really? They invested in your lot-explain the better businessmen thing again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really? They invested in your lot-explain the better businessmen thing again.

Best wait to see how much they take out, before asking that question.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Still no apology you spineless prick?
Amazing isn't it? Calling someone a racist on a public forum and constant trolling is deemed ok by the powers that be. Try to discuss the GMB union regarding something in the public domain though causes them to piss their pants and act within minutes.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If you ever do fancy a bit of Fried Chicken when in Croydon, Norwood, Streatham, Dulwich or Shirley Oaks please remember not to ask for it by name unless you are Black. Simply hold up the number of fingers needed to indicate how many pieces you require and then bend your arms at the elbow, tuck your hands into your armpits and strut jerkily around the store nodding your head and saying “B-wuck, B-Wuck B-wuck”

They’ll get the idea and you can avoid the locals shouting “Racist” at you. If one of the residents of the area is wearing poorly applied make up and an Alexis Carrington wig, all wonky, on his head...that’ll be Dougie. He won’t be with any mates....because he hasn’t got any.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If you ever do fancy a bit of Fried Chicken when in Croydon, Norwood, Streatham, Dulwich or Shirley Oaks please remember not to ask for it by name unless you are Black. Simply hold up the number of fingers needed to indicate how many pieces you require and then bend your arms at the elbow, tuck your hands into your armpits and strut jerkily around the store nodding your head and saying “B-wuck, B-Wuck B-wuck”

They’ll get the idea and you can avoid the locals shouting “Racist” at you. If one of the residents of the area is wearing poorly applied make up and an Alexis Carrington wig, all wonky, on his head...that’ll be Dougie. He won’t be with any mates....because he hasn’t got any.

Can't we just dispatch(this)cock ???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Maybe, but I think Zaha will win a shed more penalties when VAR is implemented. I think he gets genuine penalty calls turned down because he’s perceived as a diver, VAR, if used properly, will answer that question once and for all. I think he’ll win more, I guess you disagree.

I’d add that, if I’ve read things right, this new handball rule will add to his awarded penalty count. :D

**** me. About a season ago or so they confirmed that Zaha had the most cards for simulation of any player in Prem history.

Give it up. It’s getting embarrassing. He is a serial diver, like it or not.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Can't you guys just move on? Sorry, I don't mean to grouse. :nono:

I’m looking to YOU and that sorry shower of Mods to cook Dougies goose.

Guess I’ll be waiting a while. We don’t want to lose one of our captive chimp-men with their Bright Jester clothes, enormous shoes and funny cars with loud bangs and puffs of smoke coming out of them, square wheels and doors that fly open and closed in a most amusing fashion.

And makeup like John Wayne Gacey wore when he wasn’t murdering children and hiding them under his house.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
If you believe Dougie, or anyone else for that matter, has posted something unacceptable on NSC, then simply report it. But don't get all precious and start reporting everything, because that is very annoying too.

Or then again, maybe you could all just try to play nice and get along? Is it really that hard?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here