Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It’s gonna be a scorcher ...plans?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A short fast run on the front for me this morning before it gets too warm and apparently son's football training is on so I might take him along for a change and sunbathe in the park while they're running around :lol:

Then I think an afternoon of beer, chops and sausages in a pub with an outdoors and my own garden awaits before a long run on the downs tomorrow to burn it all off again.

I expect sunburn will come in to play at some point.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Currently half way through an 8 mile walk with the pooch while it’s cool, which will be followed by BBQ prep, then a BBQ with some beer. Lots and lots of beer.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Cool and grey down here.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
An hour on the St.Marys Church Bottle Stall at the Storrington Village Day this afternoon, could well hit the Beer Tent before or after. Won't be joining in with the Morris Dancing.

Two Cricket World Cup ODI's to listen to from 10.30 onwards.

BBQ and more Beer this evening.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Relaxing day , then going on a cruise up the rivers Alde & Ore in a converted motorised fishing vessel built during ww2 . It's now been turned into a 12 seat restaurant , should be a beautiful evening .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After yesterday's delightful cool weather, it is a bakehouse here in Fav today. The roof lights are all open but the back doors closed (the UV resistant triple glazing has come into its own). Earlier the cat took one step onto the patio then did the old 'Nah, you're OK mate' and dissapeared back into the north-facing depths of the house. We are doing Faversham Open Gardens tomorrow so today we'll do a bit of a tidy up, then head down to Rye harbour with the Bromptons late pm to catch the incoming tide for a swim. Fortunately the nipper isn't with us today so the garden isn't full of screaming children.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Catching up with some work this morning, then gonna sit in the sun and relax this afternoon. This evening i'll head down to Littlehampton/Clymping with a mate to catch up, have some beer and pizza on the beach then back to his for retro video games.
Tomorrow is my first Sunday off work since Easter, so I might take the bike out somewhere around Bury/Amberley.

Could have gone to Miami this weekend with the current Mrs Grombleton but decided against it.

boik

Catching up with some work this morning, then gonna sit in the sun and relax this afternoon. This evening i'll head down to Littlehampton/Clymping with a mate to catch up, have some beer and pizza on the beach then back to his for retro video games.
Tomorrow is my first Sunday off work since Easter, so I might take the bike out somewhere around Bury/Amberley.

Could have gone to Miami this weekend with the current Mrs Grombleton but decided against it.

Blimey. What's wrong with the current Mrs G then? ;-)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Blimey. What's wrong with the current Mrs G then? ;-)

Haha, nothing! She has to fly out there (cabin crew) so was only for a couple of days and wasn't worth it financially. Good chance of longer next month tho ;-)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Happy anniversary mate.

Thank you, a great day was had by us both, we swapped shopping for house hunting and lunch was a sandwich from Waitrose, seventeen year eh!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Reigate and Dorking pub tour,of course the trains failed.

Ah, my old stamping ground. Where did you go?
For Dorking was usually Old House At Home or Kings Arms.

Reigate back in the day was Red Cross, Desert Rat or Castle. Now usually just The Market.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Ah, my old stamping ground. Where did you go?
For Dorking was usually Old House At Home or Kings Arms.

Reigate back in the day was Red Cross, Desert Rat or Castle. Now usually just The Market.

Reigate we took in The Pilgrim Brewery ,The Bell,Hop Stops and The Market Stores. Dorking Cobbetts Beer Shop ,all decent places . Loved The Market's garden .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here