Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Typical of fans. We have a great win and all you can do is focus on the terrible behaviour of our manager. Why bring it up. Am sure Bloom is aware and will deal with it.

He's been aware of it for some years now - but has done nothing to sort it out. Nothing. It's disgraceful - by letting this continue TB is just condoning the appalling behaviour of this man. And to allow this to happen when he knew we were going to have our biggest TV audience for 36 years? Shocking.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am just appalled at the behaviour of this man.

He sets a very poor example to our younger fans.

BARBER OUT

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Here's Psycho looking "Delighted for everyone." What would he look like if he was angry with everyone? If no one knows where he is at the moment, our city needs to go in to "lock-down" so we can all remain safe.

That needs a NSFW warning. I made the mistake of opening the thread in the presence of some ex military types ...... they were visibly upset and shocked!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Even on national telly and what's more, at our National Stadium, he couldn't control himself. He's let The Club, the fans and most of all, himself down. Disgraceful.

Attachments

• Chris NSC.jpg
    Chris NSC.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 584

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I understand that our Chris received a long email from Mr Barber today about his antics.

Upon getting a third of the way through (3,000 scrolls) he yelled "Okay, okay"..

I think the club is handling this well as Mr Barber has the 're-send' option available at any time.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm sorry to have to raise this but from the stands on Saturday I don't know if anyone else noticed but as he came over to applaud he clapped his hands in an overly aggressive manner. I'm all for passion but this shook me and those around me, I, for one, had to leave the stadium thirty minutes later and grab a drink, this man is a danger to himself and others.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Been a while, but once again Chris shows the primary reason why Big Tone will have to be rid of him in the summer. His antics start at 2:55.

https://youtu.be/fO7NPGpvHVw?t=175

A heel spin followed by a double fist pump is just unacceptable in this day and age. Chris out.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Been a while, but once again Chris shows the primary reason why Big Tone will have to be rid of him in the summer. His antics start at 2:55.

https://youtu.be/fO7NPGpvHVw?t=175

A heel spin followed by a double fist pump is just unacceptable in this day and age. Chris out.

Looks like one of our physios isn't happy with his football either and about to uppercut him before the fade to black.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The man's an animal, this has got to stop.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How can anyone want this maniac to stay? Disgusting behaviour.

HUGHTON-CEL.gif

Pretty sure that is why Murray missed that header at the end. Best for all concerned.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Still amazes me he's allowed a weapon anything like as dangerous as a water bottle top on the touchline IMHO. Someone at the club should be asking serious questions about this.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I think you've discovered footage that explains our goal drought - the players live in terror of Hughton's reaction when they score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here