Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

So Derby’s extra 1380 tickets take a total allocation to about 3100. That’s very similar to the usual 3000 we offer away teams in the league. The only difference this time will be that the 4-5 sterile rows will come from seats that are normally sold to home fans in S1G.

As it happens, the above statement is a moot point as none of the SW corner is on sale. So even if Derby sell these remaining 1380 seats the remainder of the SW would all be sterile.

Of course, Derby might request more or some could be sold on the day by BHA to away fans, but at this time that still have over 900 to shift.

The whole of the WSU was opened sp we still have 3600 to flog here along with a couple of hundred in other areas, mainly the ESU.

At this time I would suggest we are about 3000 shy of what we sold for West Brom with the away team about 1000 shy, but still over 3 days to go

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Looks like it could be a strange atmosphere in WSU, where mainly only first couple of rows sold (with I guess few still to buy), when whole of rest of stadium pretty full.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you are going to quote me, quote all the relevant posts.

On the ticket site, it says Mill Road is not open. It seems the club has updated P&R but not the ticket site.

You didn't spot my conversation with [MENTION=6891]chimneys[/MENTION] earlier in the thread then?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looks like Derby have sold about 2,100 so far.

Derby have a supporters club who take a block booking of tickets for away games, if they've done it for this game then there will be their batch to add on too.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Derby have a supporters club who take a block booking of tickets for away games, if they've done it for this game then there will be their batch to add on too.

That batch might already be included as I was going by how many tickets are left on their website and taking that amount away from their 3,103 allocation.

Looks like they’ve sold about another hundred since my quoted post.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks like it could be a strange atmosphere in WSU, where mainly only first couple of rows sold (with I guess few still to buy), when whole of rest of stadium pretty full.

And after all the moaning (from some) about waiting to buy their seats in the lofty WU, the wait may not turn out to be worth it if that remains the same. The way the club has gone about this is odd.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

I would love to know the stats on the following:

You have posted an average of 388.36 posts EVERY month since you joined in 2009.

A, How many of your 43,497 posts are moaning at other people?
B, How many of your 43,497 posts are correcting people before you engage your brain?
C, How many of you 43,497 posts are putting the world to rights?
D, How many of your 43,497 posts are you like a dog with a bone and just wont let it go?
E, How many of your 43,497 posts are you more holy than thou?
F, How many of your 43,497 posts are If you had a black cat mine would be blacker?

Lighten up love, life it to short and this board although funny at times is not worth logging of that many times a month !!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would love to know the stats on the following:

You have posted an average of 388.36 posts EVERY month since you joined in 2009.

A, How many of your 43,497 posts are moaning at other people?
B, How many of your 43,497 posts are correcting people before you engage your brain?
C, How many of you 43,497 posts are putting the world to rights?
D, How many of your 43,497 posts are you like a dog with a bone and just wont let it go?
E, How many of your 43,497 posts are you more holy than thou?
F, How many of your 43,497 posts are If you had a black cat mine would be blacker?

Lighten up love, life it to short and this board although funny at times is not worth logging of that many times a month !!!!!

I answer a question honestly and get a character assassination, and you tell me to lighten up.

:shrug:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I see in some blocks that some Wheelchair spaces are the only ones available to buy - does that mean that anyone can buy them at this stage or is it only wheelchair users? Ta!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I see in some blocks that some Wheelchair spaces are the only ones available to buy - does that mean that anyone can buy them at this stage or is it only wheelchair users? Ta!

I've often wondered that. If they're not sold to wheelchair users, do they stay empty? If this isn't the case, at what point are they thrown open to non-wheelchair-users?

*or do you be veeeery sneaky and borrow a wheelchair, then get your mate (sorry, carer) to push you in. ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Currently 3,180 seats still available in the WSU. Looks like it'll be the place to be to avoid the catering queues.

Fill yer boots.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I've often wondered that. If they're not sold to wheelchair users, do they stay empty? If this isn't the case, at what point are they thrown open to non-wheelchair-users?

*or do you be veeeery sneaky and borrow a wheelchair, then get your mate (sorry, carer) to push you in. ???

I sat in one with my son in the NW corner after he’d broken his leg playing football.

It’s quite nice being so close to the pitch, but as well as the subs warming up you wouldn’t believe the number of Albion staff walking round the pitch during the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Haven't been following this thread. Any estimates on the crowd for Saturday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here