Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Obviously it's Kemy. What a baller.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dunk £2.5m??

Sad indictment of the others is that I really don't think they others are worth much more than £1.5m, and that includes Solly who has yet to really prove himself consistently at this level.....

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I wouldn't be surprised if a Ulloa style 'offer we can't refuse' eventually comes in for Dunk next Summer.

Sat in the family stand on Tuesday (in front of half a dozen boys who had clearly mainlined Haribo) I was looking down the barrel of his 'bombs' to Bruno 50 yards away.
Any scout/manager worth his salt would have had his cheque book out by half time, so to speak.

Oh and I nearly forgot, if Bridcutt is worth £3.25m how much will Holla be worth by the end of the season.

If we don't go up and Dunk has a decent season then I suspect there will be a lot of interest in him. I was sat among a number of coaches and managers at the Burton game who were very impressed by his form this season, clearly he is being watched. Several were taking note of Ince too.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Realistically, any of our young, british players - so Dunk, Ince, JFC and if he gets some experience, Walton.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I think it could be Forster-Caskey, England U21 regular with plenty of Championship experience and lots of potential to improve. Got to be worth £1m+ hasn't he?

Football is now all about business and money.

I fear he is now looked upon as a valuable asset by the club with his international call-ups and so as not to lose his value will never now be dropped, even if he plays badly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here