Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Really dont see Burnley being right down there come the end of the season. They'll pick up enough points

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Burnley, with their strange tactic of attacking a top six side. It won't catch on.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

I don’t they have. They’ve sat back, let Spurs have the ball and then relied on picking up the second balls from long balls forward. It’s worked though.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Burnley always had enough to stay up- not worried about them. Also factor Newcastle into this bracket, too good to go down. Southampton and Cardiff are the teams to focus on.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
As much as I hate Burnley, you have to give them credit and their current form in the last 7 or 8 games is pretty impressive. Burnley aren’t going down this season that’s for sure.

We certainly tested Heaton a lot more than Spurs have and should have beaten Watford, take out th cup games and we have only marginally lost to Man Utd and Liverpool, only major disaster was Fulham 2nd half.

I’m hoping we will have enough in our locker to get over the line.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Burnley, with their strange tactic of attacking a top six side. It won't catch on.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
For most of the game they have been packing the final third. The difference is that when they break they get bodies in the opposing half very quickly. Their set pieces , are pretty good, as, well.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I’d say Southampton might have enough too, for me is Cardiff who are the most likely... watch us give them 3 points though.

I’m not sure why your saying that about Southampton, been unable to beat Palace, Cardiff and Burnley in their last 3 games. Certainly in as bad form as any at the bottom

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’m not sure why your saying that about Southampton, been unable to beat Palace, Cardiff and Burnley in their last 3 games. Certainly in as bad form as any at the bottom

Eight points from their last five games, relative to our one, including a win at Leicester. Immediately prior to that they picked up a point at Chelsea too.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Eight points from their last five games, relative to our one, including a win at Leicester. Immediately prior to that they picked up a point at Chelsea too.

All will be revealed when we play Saints at home, not forgetting Cardiff at home. Draws will not be good enough for any team in these fixtures, they are true six pointers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here