Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] West Bromwich Role Call

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I think it will be plenty more than that. To put it in context Frank Lampards Derby took circa 1,500 to Southampton in the BBC televised replay from the last round. Appreciate it was their big day out going to a PL club but still another round further on and a winnable home tie in the next round should see us pushing north of four figures.

Derby took approx 800 to Southampton, and were provided with free travel on the coaches.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I could have made it tonight. But my work schedule has been changed so touch and go. Hopefully it’s go. If not I have the consolation of TV coverage.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Staying in with Johnny, Warren and Jack.

jcwa.jpg

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
Last time I went to West Brom we got a 2-2 draw having been 2-0 down 10 mins from time. Days like those don’t come around too often. Time before was the 0-2 Cup win with a Ward brace. Not going tomorrow though :smile:

I was at the 2-2. A brace from Poskett and our first away point in Division 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
If we happen to be winning and Warren reckons we’ll go on to win by 4 or 5 , just switch off .

Is that a 2 litre bottle of cider in front of Warren, WITH a lid on? Tsk,tsk! No wonder he struggles with the pronunciation of some of the players names.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ticket sales surpringly slow in West Bromwich, given the prospect of EPL opposition and chance of a giantkilling, they're expecting between 15-20k.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Ticket sales surpringly slow in West Bromwich, given the prospect of EPL opposition and chance of a giantkilling, they're expecting between 15-20k.

2 days ago they still had over 16k unsold, which meant an attendance of around 7 or 8k. It's going to look very empty on the TV!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
2 days ago they still had over 16k unsold, which meant an attendance of around 7 or 8k. It's going to look very empty on the TV!

I find this very hard to believe, the big boys are in town. They came down here in massive numbers, why wouldn't they turn up for the home game with the opportunity to turn us over??

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I find this very hard to believe, the big boys are in town. They came down here in massive numbers, why wouldn't they turn up for the home game with the opportunity to turn us over??

Most of them probably remember our abject display up there last season and think that its a foregone conclusion.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Most of them probably remember our abject display up there last season and think that its a foregone conclusion.
That was our lowest point of our season, we were a complete embarrassment to premier League football that day.
Although the pub that does the Curry's etc was excellent

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here