Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]MpGcxgnQfkI[/yt]

Whatever you think of Danny Dyer, this is rather marvellous imo :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Oh God, for so many reasons, which build on each other. But since you ask...

you spent waaay to much time thinking about Danny Dyer. and i think contradict yourself, but its far to late and subject too light hearted to get hung up on PC politics. its east end bloke does some history.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

1.) Dyer is an individual without particular virtues that I can discern.

2). He is an actor whose stock-in-trade is portrayal of and also reinforcement of stereotypical grisly male types...

3). ..types whose promulgation supports the BBC's social engineering policy of demonising masculinity so as to "femstroy" "gender-normalcy"

4). OK Maybe the programme hits some 'Horrible History' buttons... I don't agree (because HH is quite elegantly wrought by experts) but even if it were, put it on CBBC - but NO! I wouldn't want this crap poisoning my kids.

5). I pay for this crap, and the only alternative for me is to commit a crime by non-payment of my licence fee. Take away the licence fee and I couldn't care less what the BBC produces, let them die the death as their viewers renounce their supra-PC politics and flood to Netflix.

6). I discern a disgracefully toxic thread in BBC policy of putting up men in male roles who are ignorant/weedy/incompetent/desperate/weak/frothy etc etc. I refer you to my points 2 & 3.

It stinks.

So to draw together these points here, the BBC's apparatchiks are attacking masculinity, they are attacking men and if you are a (non LBGTetc) male they are attacking YOU, lessening your ability to stand up as a good, virtuous dude.

And Dyer's loud, ignorant persona as shown in this programme plays perfectly into their egregious narrative.

Oh, and PS 7). BBC is capable of doing bloody amazing things with history for all ages, where is the virtue in this dismal programming?

Back at you Lawro's left foot!
Wow. As a middle aged white bloke I find that rant quite astounding.

I'm not a scared little bunny though. I'll chip in for your tinfoil hat hun. X

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
you spent waaay to much time thinking about Danny Dyer. and i think contradict yourself, but its far to late and subject too light hearted to get hung up on PC politics. its east end bloke does some history.

Beorthelm I'm intrigued by your angle - may I ask you to expand on your points so I can better synthesise them so to be able to respond?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Beorthelm I'm intrigued by your angle - may I ask you to expand on your points so I can better synthesise them so to be able to respond?

jog on :lolol:

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
Wow. As a middle aged white bloke I find that rant quite astounding.

I'm not a scared little bunny though. I'll chip in for your tinfoil hat hun. X

I listen to/watch a lot of BBC output and I talk to a lot of people who work for them/close to them.

Not a rant. My steadfast belief in view of what I know.

I hope you know what you're voting in LLCJ...

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Enjoyed it. Particularly liked the ‘do you want some’ to the watermelon. Imagine finding out you were related to William the conquerer, king Edward the III and the rest directly by blood, mental! Dyer is alright.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I listen to/watch a lot of BBC output and I talk to a lot of people who work for them/close to them.

Not a rant. My steadfast belief in view of what I know.

I hope you know what you're voting in LLCJ...

Voting in? I didn't realise I could vote for BBC content. [emoji23]

Really couldn't care less about this idea of masculinity being demonised. It's bollocks. You worry about it if you like, but it's massively snowflake.

While women still love cock and swoon over the likes of Ryan Gosling and The Rock (i.e. forever) I'll not be losing any sleep.

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
Voting in? I didn't realise I could vote for BBC content. [emoji23]

Really couldn't care less about this idea of masculinity being demonised. It's bollocks. You worry about it if you like, but it's massively snowflake.

While women still love cock and swoon over the likes of Ryan Gosling and The Rock (i.e. forever) I'll not be losing any sleep.

Wow! On so many levels! I wonder if you have sons who will one day be looking for jobs, particularly high powered ones... if so I think you should be more worried than you seem to be...

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Wow! On so many levels! I wonder if you have sons who will one day be looking for jobs, particularly high powered ones... if so I think you should be more worried than you seem to be...

I honestly think that one day it'll turn full circle and being a "manly man" will become fashionable again. Crying at pictures of kittens will only do for so long. :sick:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Yeah, women rule the world don't they. Paranoid rubbish from scared little men.

My son will do just fine thanks. He's 12, he's pretty good at everything and he's already done three years of learning Mandarin, which is a little bit more important than worrying about the output of the BBC when it comes to his future.

You keep pissing your pants though. About nothing.

We all like Danny Dyer btw. The Mrs fancies him, me and the sprog find him funny. I don't see any way that his being on TV can add to your ridiculous end of days scenario for men.

So many things in the world to care about, you're wasting your time on incel nonsense.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I honestly think that one day it'll turn full circle and being a "manly man" will become fashionable again. Crying at pictures of kittens will only do for so long. :sick:
It already is among most women. It never changed. It never will. Media crap is just that but some people fall for it and get all prissy and scared. Quite funny really.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah, women rule the world don't they. Paranoid rubbish from scared little men.

My son will do just fine thanks. He's 12, he's pretty good at everything and he's already done three years of learning Mandarin, which is a little bit more important than worrying about the output of the BBC when it comes to his future.

You keep pissing your pants though. About nothing.

We all like Danny Dyer btw. The Mrs fancies him, me and the sprog find him funny. I don't see any way that his being on TV can add to your ridiculous end of days scenario for men.

So many things in the world to care about, you're wasting your time on incel nonsense.

tenor.gif

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

1.) Dyer is an individual without particular virtues that I can discern.

2). He is an actor whose stock-in-trade is portrayal of and also reinforcement of stereotypical grisly male types...

3). ..types whose promulgation supports the BBC's social engineering policy of demonising masculinity so as to "femstroy" "gender-normalcy"

4). OK Maybe the programme hits some 'Horrible History' buttons... I don't agree (because HH is quite elegantly wrought by experts) but even if it were, put it on CBBC - but NO! I wouldn't want this crap poisoning my kids.

5). I pay for this crap, and the only alternative for me is to commit a crime by non-payment of my licence fee. Take away the licence fee and I couldn't care less what the BBC produces, let them die the death as their viewers renounce their supra-PC politics and flood to Netflix.

6). I discern a disgracefully toxic thread in BBC policy of putting up men in male roles who are ignorant/weedy/incompetent/desperate/weak/frothy etc etc. I refer you to my points 2 & 3.

It stinks.

So to draw together these points here, the BBC's apparatchiks are attacking masculinity, they are attacking men and if you are a (non LBGTetc) male they are attacking YOU, lessening your ability to stand up as a good, virtuous dude.

And Dyer's loud, ignorant persona as shown in this programme plays perfectly into their egregious narrative.

Oh, and PS 7). BBC is capable of doing bloody amazing things with history for all ages, where is the virtue in this dismal programming?

Back at you Lawro's left foot!

Sorry - didn't quite catch your agenda there. As for men in men's roles, I think you'll find that generally speaking kings were men. Just semantics I know, but ................

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He can be a good actor. He was in some quality drama before the cockney thing set in. He’s doing Pinter with Martin Freeman soon, they don’t hand out roles like that to shit actors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here