Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst Premier League XI of the season

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Can someone share the team, Work block the site.

Worst.PNG

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It lacks that Van der Hoorn (sp) from Swansea, so is obviously suspect. Nyom at West Brom really isn't up to much either, but there are a fair few deserved candidates in that 11.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hart
Maquillo Mustafi Wimmer Evra
Krychowiak Bakayoko Sanches
Carrillo Benteke Iheanacho

:shit:

I think they're being harsh on Joe Hart, Adrian has been just as poor if not worse.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I also can't see the team.....but there is certainly a pattern with the make up of the squads that have gone down. Big expensive players/loans simply not performaing or even playing.

Wimmer
Imbula
Renato Saches
Wilfied Bony
Berahino
Jese Rodriguez
Narsingh
Afellay
Daniel Sturridge
Krychowiak

Not that he will need to be told, but certainly a little reminder the BHA staff as they enter the dreaded second season transfer window.

Hart is not only the worst preforming goalkeeper in the League, he isn't even the number 1 choice at West Ham.

And he will STILL go to the World Cup and be number 1 choice ffs.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Salah, De Bruyne, Murray. Who would have thought at the start of the season Glenn would be mentioned in the same light as these guys! :albion2:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surely Pardew would be the manager, hard to argue against him being the worst the PL has seen this term

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Really.... I don't remember howler after howler from Adrian...

I don't know the stats, but I would imagine Adrian's goals conceded per game is very similar if not worse. West Ham are a joke, it's not their goalkepeers fault. Yes, Hart has made errors leading to goals but he's also made big save after save, he's definitely been better than the pathetically overrated Adrian. If he wasn't Spanish, he'd be known as a second rate Peter Brezovan and he wouldn't even be playing in the Championship.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here