Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sochi 2014 ****Official Winter Olympics thread****

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
G.B ladies curlers beat China 8-7.
Britains James woods battles through the pain and even pulls out of his 2nd run to qualify in 3rd spot for mens freestyle skiing final. And Lizzy Yarnold Leads the ladies Skelton at the half way stage with Britains other hope Shelly Rudman down in 11th

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Been some truly superb, unbelievable and astonishing performances by the Brits this morning, pity it's all from the commentators on 5Live rather than our competitors. I think I have had enough of superlatives, puff and hype for the week already.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
4th. 30 PEE to REMF then [MENTION=23253]TheJasperCo[/MENTION]. :lolol:

Whoever it was and whatever event it was I'm sure that he/she gave everything and really smashed up the track/slope and threw everything at it/in it/on it as thats whet you have to do. I'm sure that he/she also lived the dream after quitting medical school/breaking a leg/arm/having to work in a mortuary at weekends/getting a huge bung from mummy and daddy and that his/her achievement will inspire several other rich kids to follow in their footsteps.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whoever it was and whatever event it was I'm sure that he/she gave everything and really smashed up the track/slope and threw everything at it/in it/on it as thats whet you have to do. I'm sure that he/she also lived the dream after quitting medical school/breaking a leg/arm/having to work in a mortuary at weekends/getting a huge bung from mummy and daddy and that his/her achievement will inspire several other rich kids to follow in their footsteps.
Spot on. Wise words. etc

Actually it is ruddy irritating how the BBC pundits aren't calling this at it is. She pushed, then slipped and then caused 3 skaters including herself to fall. It really was that simple, she deserved to finish last there. Yet all we heard for 15 mins was how it was such a shame, such a pity, and that she MIGHT have been at fault.

There was no fcking argument you biased gimps! It was blatant FFS.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Spot on. Wise words. etc

Actually it is ruddy irritating how the BBC pundits aren't calling this at it is. She pushed, then slipped and then caused 3 skaters including herself to fall. It really was that simple, she deserved to finish last there. Yet all we heard for 15 mins was how it was such a shame, such a pity, and that she MIGHT have been at fault.

There was no fcking argument you biased gimps! It was blatant FFS.

FFS referee, what game were you @?!~ing watching?! That was never a penalty! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here