Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When Solly March scored...

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Don't think I've celebrated a goal so much in all my life, or it was certainly up there.

Watching from the away end at The Den, right in front of us, those were absolute scenes and is what football is all about!

Also, can anyone admit to leaving before the end and missing all the drama as I saw a few heading for the exits at 2-0?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Don't think I've celebrated a goal so much in all my life, or it was certainly up there.

Watching from the away end at The Den, right in front of us, those were absolute scenes and is what football is all about!

Also, can anyone admit to leaving before the end and missing all the drama as I saw a few heading for the exits at 2-0?

Been there mate...... v Orient 0-4 not a game I remember fondly eh Mouldy?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That man from Henfield in the seat next to was positively jolly

I hate to take anything away from the guy but his shot was definitely going wide i.e. there's no way it would have rebounded in off the post. I think he should be starting matches again.

That's a shame. Not for them though, but for the more loyal supporters you couldn't get tickets but were prepared to see out the whole game.

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I admit I left the pub I was watching when the 2nd Millwall goal went in. A few unexpected text messages reached my phone from the guys who stayed when I was walking home.

A lesson learned. I sort of knew that we couldn't lose the penalty shootout when I viewed the equaliser.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I had been pretty apathetic to the whole match until that goal then I went utterly bonkers. I didn’t expect to be going to mad as I am very much in the stay up at all costs camp. I think the last time I celebrated a goal like that was Knockaert against Sheffield Wednesday!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I had been pretty apathetic to the whole match until that goal then I went utterly bonkers. I didn’t expect to be going to mad as I am very much in the stay up at all costs camp. I think the last time I celebrated a goal like that was Knockaert against Sheffield Wednesday!

If only you went to Selhurst the other day

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
The match up to 88 minutes was pretty dire.(Including the ref) I would have walked out saying well done Millwall doing a job.

Locadia's goal was the best I have seen from him. Cracking...

Still didn't think we would do it. But the Pub (Cricketers Worthing) and I went mad when Solly scored and impeccable shot (cough ,cough) :) absolute scenes!!!!

I'll take a gritty win. It's a really tough place to go to so won't be hard on the team and the weather was awful. We seemed to only play football when the sun was out.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Virgo v Swindon, Ulloa v Forest, Oatway v Palace, Wilkins v Ipswich, Barnes v Dagenham - March v Milwall was right up there with the very best of them.

Last edited:

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
The match up to 88 minutes was pretty dire.(Including the ref) I would have walked out saying well done Millwall doing a job.

Locadia's goal was the best I have seen from him. Cracking...

Still didn't think we would do it. But the Pub (Cricketers Worthing) and I went mad when Solly scored and impeccable shot (cough ,cough) :) absolute scenes!!!!

I'll take a gritty win. It's a really tough place to go to so won't be hard on the team and the weather was awful. We seemed to only play football when the sun was out.

I was at the Buckingham Arms in Shoreham and the atmosphere at that goal was unbelievable!!

But agreed about only playing in the sun... weather was shit but my god, didn’t the sun shine after!!!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Madness, only Brighton fan in my local, Bricklayers Arms in Crowborough. Left on 87 mins, bad fan, checked phone when I got home on 92mins, 2-1, switched telly on, just in time to see Sollys equaliser, scenes as I raced round the house cheering, then more on the penalty win, what an afternoon, genuinely what makes this game great

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Not quite Case vs the big team from Yorkshire, any of the above, or Bremner vs Bristol Rovers, or even RR @ Hereford, but I did make a few noises, everyone else was out. The dog didn't bite me!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Virgo v Swindon, Ulloa v Forest, Oatway v Palace, Wilkins v Ipswich, Barnes v Dagenham - March v Milwall was right up there with the very best of them.
Buckley vs Donny..... Bridcutt vs Carlisle

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No bull. Other NSCers will back me up. [MENTION=24092]BIRDMAN[/MENTION].

Watching in Savannah Bar, Haywards Heath. Just before the free kick, I shouted out, "Remember Swindon"

The rest is history.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

Great aerial shot on the coverage by the BBC showing loads of fans trying to get back in... Couldn't see who they were (team) as they were in blue and white!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Solid Albion fan that I know left on 80 mins, and ended up watching the pens in a Millwall pub!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here