Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can’t believe the FA allow 34,000 neutrals to get tickets for just an FAC semi final. Shirley the “football family” etc aren’t interested?

Middle tier is season ticket holders, that is a fair few thousand for starters.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And then the pundits will crucify them if they get it wrong. I watched it at normal speed and thought it was off. As did the commentators and the pundits. It wasn't a great decision but you can see why she got it wrong. Many other decisions such as the foul on Bernardo, the offside early in the second half and not to mention the fouls in the box where just very poor decisions.

Most lino's give themselves a breathing space of a couple of seconds before making the decision. She did not give herself any thinking time and got it completely wrong.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We were so bad today it was unbelievable but quality got us over the line

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Middle tier is season ticket holders, that is a fair few thousand for starters.

That’s 16,500, which Club Deck members are free to sell onto to eg ManC fans.

Leaving 17,500 for neutrals. FAC semi finals used to be clear cut only the fans of both clubs.

Wondering if the FA sell packages to (ManC supporting) tourists?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bloody near killed myself trying to run back to ground station was packed was listening on phone train pulled in I screamed 2-2 doors opened and train emptied running back to ground got back in at start of extra time there was a lot of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there were a few on here that had disappeared......I liked the bit about the old bill laughing :D. ...it does sound comical...still good on you for being there

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
And then the pundits will crucify them if they get it wrong. I watched it at normal speed and thought it was off. As did the commentators and the pundits. It wasn't a great decision but you can see why she got it wrong. Many other decisions such as the foul on Bernardo, the offside early in the second half and not to mention the fouls in the box where just very poor decisions.

The pundits will, of course, always crucify someone or other as most just like to hear themselves speaking.

There were some absolutely shocking decisions today but fortunately they didn't affect the final outcome !

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Mine have drastically dropped in the past couple of seasons, probably as bad as that, I'm still an STH though.
Didn't realise that (not a STH myself) - thought all holders would have a healthy balance. Previously, did they allow STH to get another ticket for someone else? If that's the case, then the 28,000 will get snaffled up pretty swiftly. Ah well, I guess I'll probably have to watch it on TV. HOWEVER... we'll be the underdogs this time so maybe the BBC will be willing us on!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I’m pretty sure that Peter Jones, Brackley, Tyler, Sinstadt, Brian Moore did/do simply commentate on what’s before them.

Exactly what I was saying very recently. Martin Tyler (who sounds a lot younger than his 73 years) is the best commentator for that very reason.

The others are like watching a game down the pub and having a couple of blokes behind you talking all the way through and putting their own spin on the game!

Not sure how long Tyler will carry on... will certain miss his.... "and it's live" when he stops!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The was somebody in our row who left and was on the train when Solly scored. He managed to get off and run back again.

:laugh:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Didn't realise that (not a STH myself) - thought all holders would have a healthy balance. Previously, did they allow STH to get another ticket for someone else? If that's the case, then the 28,000 will get snaffled up pretty swiftly. Ah well, I guess I'll probably have to watch it on TV. HOWEVER... we'll be the underdogs this time so maybe the BBC will be willing us on!

I should imagine STHs can buy more than one yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here