⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] - for his highly amusing short quips.
[MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] - an all round smart and funny guy who mixes seriousness with humour and flippancy and doesn’t take any shit.
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] - a good informed poster.
[MENTION=37825]GrizzlingGammon[/MENTION] - from out of knowhere to own [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]. What’s not to like?
[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] - Although we lock horns I think we know each other’s limits and whilst we push these I feel/hope we stay just on the right side. We’re also able to throw in a few humorous personal quips for good measure and agree on most things involving food even if we do take separate hire cars home from the restaurant.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Loads mentioned that I agree with, particularly The Clamp, Bry Nylon and HT.

But nobody, that I have seen, has mentioned [MENTION=25211]midnight_rendezvous[/MENTION]. I don't think I have ever disagreed with one of his posts, and he makes his points succinctly and intelligently.

So, him.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] - for his highly amusing short quips.
[MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] - an all round smart and funny guy who mixes seriousness with humour and flippancy and doesn’t take any shit.
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] - a good informed poster.
[MENTION=37825]GrizzlingGammon[/MENTION] - from out of knowhere to own [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]. What’s not to like?
[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] - Although we lock horns I think we know each other’s limits and whilst we push these I feel/hope we stay just on the right side. We’re also able to throw in a few humorous personal quips for good measure and agree on most things involving food even if we do take separate hire cars home from the restaurant.

The same procedure as last year?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So quickly forgotten, sigh. How times have changed, the clamp now seems to be the king of north stand chat. Happy New Year to one and all. US x

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So quickly forgotten, sigh. How times have changed, the clamp now seems to be the king of north stand chat. Happy New Year to one and all. US x

You used to bestride NSC like a leviathan. But then you started posting about 80s discos and crapping on about the difficulties of the remortgage market. You lost your audience Gareth.

Now you, and I, are yesterday's news.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
:sigh: simmo is actually one of my favourite posters he's quite aware I think

and it meant to read "I swear Simples [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] and his offspring used to collect our stinky rubbish"
not "I swear Simples [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] and his stinky offspring used to collect our rubbish" (and up pops Wrong Direction)

hey ho
That made me spit tea out. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You used to bestride NSC like a leviathan. But then you started posting about 80s discos and crapping on about the difficulties of the remortgage market. You lost your audience Gareth.

Now you, and I, are yesterday's news.
Even snow avoids Gareth nowadays!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]

For invention of the term “swivel-eyed gravity whore” in relation to You Know Who :clap2:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] usually has me giggling like a prat at some of his phrasings. That's enough to get my vote.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]

For invention of the term “swivel-eyed gravity whore” in relation to You Know Who :clap2:
Seconded. I always enjoy Easy's posts. Even when he's WRONG.

A bit like Trig, our resident pendant, who will argue until he's blue in the face about ANYTHING.

Most entertaining.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Loads mentioned that I agree with, particularly The Clamp, Bry Nylon and HT.

But nobody, that I have seen, has mentioned [MENTION=25211]midnight_rendezvous[/MENTION]. I don't think I have ever disagreed with one of his posts, and he makes his points succinctly and intelligently.

So, him.

Awww shucks :blush: Very kind

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here