Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Six months since last home win..

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I haven’t been to a home win in 2019!

(In hospital for the Hudd win).

So we only win when you’re in hospital?
Would you mind asking someone to repeatedly punch you in the face please. Just after football focus will be fine. I’ll drop you off at A&E.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Make a day of going to see Brian Cox? ???
Translation- If you go to the match with [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] and your mates, you will end up drinking too much and be late to meet her......:)
That's exactly how the argument went [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we can’t start beating teams like this then where do you think we are going to get the next 30 odd points from ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who knows but Palace went 7 games without even scoring a goal or a point a couple of seasons ago and stayed up so I won’t be worrying too much if we don’t win, although it would be fantastic if we did.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Who knows but Palace went 7 games without even scoring a goal or a point a couple of seasons ago and stayed up so I won’t be worrying too much if we don’t win, although it would be fantastic if we did.

Saints and West Ham games gone already without wins so that’s two less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
At least its *unlikely* we'll slip into the bottom 3 this weekend, as Watford have Arsenal, Naarch have Man City, Wolves have Chelsea, and Villa don't play till Monday.

I'm feeling more positive already.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Exactly this!

We are in pretty much the same position now as we were at the same time last season under Hughton only now my eyes don't bleed watching us.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Gonna be a toughie, always is against them. Without Trossard, we seem to have even less goal threat. Need to get Izzy and Bissouma fit asap. Got 0-0 or 1-0 either way written all over it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nah 0 - 2 VAR screws us over again

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here