Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Disgusting person! You are a vile individual and I am asking for you to be banned.

Then don't leave the goal wide open with your childish and cretinous posts then you fukkin ignorant waste of space.
Leavers on here really showing themselves up tonight as proof that they should never have been allowed anywhere near a voting booth.
All thick as shit.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Then don't leave the goal wide open with your childish and cretinous posts then you fukkin ignorant waste of space.
Leavers on here really showing themselves up tonight as proof that they should never have been allowed anywhere near a voting booth.
All thick as shit.

Another one that can't handle critisism. Poor boy!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
When I look at the early posts on this thread, not a lot about the EU. Mostly about immigration. Brexiteers are changing their stance, so they don't look stupid. Its a joy to watch. Thanks for ****ing up the country on your emotions.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Complaint made. That comment surely has no place on here.

You think? The guy is saying we all have to die sometime, so what if Brexit takes a few people to the grave a bit before their time? Well I think if that is his attitude, he deserves to be one of those with a shorter life than he might have otherwise enjoyed, only seems fair to me.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
When I look at the early posts on this thread, not a lot about the EU. Mostly about immigration. Brexiteers are changing their stance, so they don't look stupid. Its a joy to watch. Thanks for ****ing up the country on your emotions.

La didi da bollacks. Have a good exit dave, I know you will cope.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You think? The guy is saying we all have to die sometime, so what if Brexit takes a few people to the grave a bit before their time? Well I think if that is his attitude, he deserves to be one of those with a shorter life than he might have otherwise enjoyed, only seems fair to me.

Absolute nasty git are you not? Just because you do not agree with another political point of view! We see you right there, in a post you cannot recall. Fool.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not nice :nono:, and you wonder why you're losing the argument.

I wonder why he doesn't give a shit if people die, as long as he gets the type of Brexit he wants? If that is his attitude, then why shouldn't I wish him to be one of those that pays the price he says is worth paying?

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't wish illness on anyone either, but if some people have to die early because of Brexit, I hope your one of them.

Well done.
I try not to pidgeon hole all the remainers into being spiteful nasty drama Queens, but people like yourself make It very difficult for a brexiteers like myself.

Go and have a quick scream out the back door.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Disgusting person! You are a vile individual and I am asking for you to be banned.

Good for you, now how do you think I feel about people who keep pushing for no deal, in the knowledge that it will put lives at risk? Who is more vile?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Well done.
I try not to pidgeon hole all the remainers into being spiteful nasty drama Queens, but people like yourself make It very difficult for a brexiteers like myself.

Go and have a quick scream out the back door.

Emotional

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
So, MPs haven't voted against the 2016 wish of constituents to leave the EU, and instead to remian.

What they have been doing is following the democratic process to ensure that the end result is robust and not shoddily reached.

It is not clear what the exact wish of the electorate is with regard to Brexit, it is not for the Government of the day to decide and then expect Parliament to not scrutinise and the opposition to not oppose.

To paraphrase [MENTION=603]Deportivo Seagull[/MENTION] this is democracy.

If you don't like that fine, but don't get all sanctimonious about it, possibly move to Russia, the democracy there may suit you better.

No , Remain MPs have been voting down a "No Deal" for us to use in our hand in negotiations , thereby weakening our hand against a unified and intransigent EU,thereby leaving us to be forced to accept Theresa Mays previously "negotiated" Ultra-Bad deal alone on the table , which in turn has been voted down convincingly 3 Times by Parliament already , Hence , this would result in the UK "Remaining" in the same state of limbo weve been in for over 3 years !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here